• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I find myself bored, so I uploaded these old terrains, some weren't really meant to be terrains, but w/e. Comments. Crit. Cake (please). Whatever.

Winter Path - Tree spam!

Western/Cowboy Town - Unfortunately lacking in the moustache department.

Underwater Crib - Premium ocean bottom property.

"Sandscar Village" - The Most Uncomfortable Place to Live. Ever. Also a terrible terrain, why is it here? Who knows.

Marines - Pay close attention, and you'll realize these chaps are screwed. Not much in the department of 'prettyness', I admit.

City Garden - It's a garden. In a city. Plus a city background.

Welcome to the Valley - It's a valley. Welcome! Pay no attention to the left side. Please.

Shrubby McShrub - Lots of shrub. And floating rocks. But mostly shrub.

Please enjoy these near-adequate terrains. Or don't. It's up to you! :spell_breaker: Just know the spell breaker will be dissapointed in your lack of reaction.

Level 10
I never seen those trees in first 1 befor, i likey ^^
These are amusing they seem decidedly simple. It makes them unique, but easly duplicated. (why? i dunno...)

Status
Not open for further replies.