• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

PHOBIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Phobia is OUT!
This album rocks and is probably better than Breaking Benjamins other albums(which were awesome as well...)
Phobiaart.jpg
:D

Level 5
Freakin sweet! I got to go to a concert at Wilkes-Barre,PA at the Wacovia arena! Wilkes-Barre is where the band formed and so naturally by being home the band went crazy! They were AWESOME! played many of their greatest songs like Polyamorous, Simple Design, So Cold, Sooner or Later, Shallow Bay, Breath, The Diary Of Jane, Dance With The Devil, and so many more!
I live in Selinsgrove, PA where the singer, lead guitarist, and pianist Ben Burnley grew up along with one of the other guitarists Aaron Fink and the former drummer and co-founder, Jeremy Hummel. All 3 went to school together. I May put up some pics or stuff from the concert. :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.