• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Philippine Myth Creatures

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
----------User who uploaded map Presents----------

PHILIPPINE MYTH CREATURES
Created by JamesFH

Map Info:

Altered Melee Map.

Features:

-1648 Doodads
-1152 Models
-12 Gold Mines
-4 Players

Screenshots and Videos:

243490-albums7954-picture94590.png

Image Description:
Battleships and Frigates

243490-albums7954-picture94591.png

Image Description:
The Night Elf.

Change Log:

["Version 1.0"]
-Uploaded the Map.
["Version 2.0"]
-Change name from "Myth Creatures" to "Philippine Myth Creatures".
-Battleship can now Load Tanks.
-Tank Armor changed from Fortified to Large.
-Call to Arms Ability(Milita) has now unlimited duration.
-Removed no use research Abilities
-Descriptions of Mythical Creatures are Fixed

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • Blizzard Entertaiment and Hiveworkshop

[/hidden]

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD

[/color]
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates
Contents

Philippine Myth Creatures (Map)

Reviews
23:49, 7th Feb 2015 Orcnet: Shadow Fury's review: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2649979-post8.html

M

23:49, 7th Feb 2015
Orcnet:

Shadow Fury's review: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2649979-post8.html

Level 21
The map is too poor for the following reasons:

1- You modified the aspect of this map by addind some new cliffs with very restricted ramps. They are not good at all because I cannot let an entire army pass through it. Next, the new shops. What a disaster, a fountain of health and mana in the same place? That's very imba! You get full HP and mana restored if you go there. The Tavern then is placed in a very unsuitable place. It is heavily guarded and Taverns must never be guarded to allow players to pick a Tavern hero as a first hero if they wish. Spotted two levitating Goblin Merchants which are not even guarded... The only good new shops are the Mercenary Camps for me. Well guarded and in a good position BUT only one Mercenary Camp should be there, not two so close to each other

2- The Docks train the spellcaster? This is really absurd dude. Then, I see you removed two spellcasters from each race to replace them with the ships yet you shouldn't have done that. Spellcasters are vital for any race and removing them is like ruining the whole race. You should have created the ships as "new" units and not modified old units

3- Let's talk about the ships. What the... 25 food cost for the battleship!!? You're mad man! Just one of them can cut down the size of my army heavily! I can train 3 powerful Frost Wyrms or 6 Gryphon Riders (for example) and still they'll not be equal to the food cost of the ship. Reduce the damn food cost to something like 10-12, no more

4- I don't feel this is a true altered melee map. You just modified the stats of all units but no new heroes are seen. Spellcasters are replaced with ships which, in my opinion, are not suitable for this map. Ships should've been applied in a map where most of the terrain was water, not one that can focus more on land battle. I won't surely spend my gold on expensive ships when I can spend them on cheaper, stronger land or flying units. You know, if they could at least transport organic units instead of tanks only, it would've been better. However, even in that case, I'd prefer a cheaper, extra-efficient, faster Goblin Zeppelin

Overall the map is unacceptable. I will give it 2/5 and vote for REJECTION!

Level 3

1- You modified the aspect of this map by addind some new cliffs with very restricted ramps. They are not good at all because I cannot let an entire army pass through it. Next, the new shops. What a disaster, a fountain of health and mana in the same place? That's very imba! You get full HP and mana restored if you go there. The Tavern then is placed in a very unsuitable place. It is heavily guarded and Taverns must never be guarded to allow players to pick a Tavern hero as a first hero if they wish. Spotted two levitating Goblin Merchants which are not even guarded... The only good new shops are the Mercenary Camps for me. Well guarded and in a good position BUT only one Mercenary Camp should be there, not two so close to each other

2- The Docks train the spellcaster? This is really absurd dude. Then, I see you removed two spellcasters from each race to replace them with the ships yet you shouldn't have done that. Spellcasters are vital for any race and removing them is like ruining the whole race. You should have created the ships as "new" units and not modified old units

3- Let's talk about the ships. What the... 25 food cost for the battleship!!? You're mad man! Just one of them can cut down the size of my army heavily! I can train 3 powerful Frost Wyrms or 6 Gryphon Riders (for example) and still they'll not be equal to the food cost of the ship. Reduce the damn food cost to something like 10-12, no more

4- I don't feel this is a true altered melee map. You just modified the stats of all units but no new heroes are seen. Spellcasters are replaced with ships which, in my opinion, are not suitable for this map. Ships should've been applied in a map where most of the terrain was water, not one that can focus more on land battle. I won't surely spend my gold on expensive ships when I can spend them on cheaper, stronger land or flying units. You know, if they could at least transport organic units instead of tanks only, it would've been better. However, even in that case, I'd prefer a cheaper, extra-efficient, faster Goblin Zeppelin

Thanks for the review. yeah i know. i made this map for fun. :D my first project. actually i made this map for myself XD. and just try to upload it. i agreed what ur saying :D i'm not still good in making maps. newbie :D tbtw for ur review.

Level 10

I'm pretty sure that there are a couple of Blizzard melee maps with heavily guarded Taverns.