• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

People Cant join my games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This has been up alot, i think, but can someone help me, i have firewall(zone alarm) and i have put the game(TFT) on the right chan, so now what, if any1 have had this prob, and it got fixed, plz tell me what to do.

I'm dying to test Heros and Empires. Empires and Heros, whatevr.

Level 13
This is difficult to answer. Most common error is that you use a router to connect to I-Net. If you use one, B.Net (or so) can't detect your real IP. You have to go to your router's NAT-settings and give free access to port 6112 (I think it was 6112, should be mentioned in your WC3-settings), problem is only that nearly every router has a completely different user interface so I don't know if it's correct for your router. If you don't use a router I don't know atm.

Level 16
Look for some small plastic box sitting on some desk. That's a router, and it distributes internet to more than one computer. Also the best way to fend off viruses. After a week in the summer learning how to and trying to, I did it right, and I can host with an indisablable firewall router, but in the process, crashed my whole house's network for 2 days at age 13 :p . 192.168.1.1
Go here, type in your port for Bnet, (default 6112) in both things, run command prompt and type "ipconfig," find your ip in the network, fill in the IP blank, set the switch thingy to the right to "both" and check it. Try saving it.
Note that this only works with a router, I ahve LinkSys

Status
Not open for further replies.