• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Do you guys map for other games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Level 2
wc3, cod4, cod5, wow, starcraft, Maplestory, RoseOnline, RailroadTycoon2, Spore, Sims2.
And TONS o programs between them! xP

Level 18
wc3, cod4, cod5, wow, starcraft, Maplestory, RoseOnline, RailroadTycoon2, Spore, Sims2.
And TONS o programs between them! xP

Let's find the lies!

CoD4 - Bullshit (Unless your doing PC)
CoD5 - BS. (Check CoD4)
Maplestory - er.. wtf you can't map that game im pretty sure and I don't even play it.
Spore - Again I think BS, you can build INSIDE, but not create your own map.
Sims 2 - I don't think building families/houses count.
Railroad Tycoon 2 - Isn't that just a campaign...? (I hated that game, its hard)
WoW - OKAY, 100% BULLSHIT. I HIGHLY DOUBT you know how to map for WoW, if you do, show proof.

Level 12
How do you even map WoW or Maplestory? They're like, MMORPGs... I'm pretty sure you can't.

Edit: As for mapping for other games... When I was younger, I did make maps for Red Alert 2: YR.

Level 2
Looking back, I've made some personal maps of my own with plenty of classic games... StarCraft, WarCraft 2, Age of Empires 2, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and even Red Alert at some point.

I might start with WarCraft 3 and StarCraft 2, given that I could get past the contingent of technical challenges. Although I'm also an avid user of Gmod, Battle for Middle Earth 2 and the Far Cry 2 editors.

Level 2
Let's find the lies!

CoD4 - Bullshit (Unless your doing PC)
CoD5 - BS. (Check CoD4)
Maplestory - er.. wtf you can't map that game im pretty sure and I don't even play it.
Spore - Again I think BS, you can build INSIDE, but not create your own map.
Sims 2 - I don't think building families/houses count.
Railroad Tycoon 2 - Isn't that just a campaign...? (I hated that game, its hard)
WoW - OKAY, 100% BULLSHIT. I HIGHLY DOUBT you know how to map for WoW, if you do, show proof.

There's a slight difference between serving and running a game based on my own alternations than just mapping, but i do make maps for WC3 and RT2..

i dont change the actual maps in Maplestory or wow, but i add, modify and build things on private servers. Its just something i like to do, since im not one of those stupid tards that P2P.

The point is, i build parts for all the games listed, i map the content, not the landscapes. Still its the same thing of reconstruction.

and IamtheRper, RT2 is easy as hell. Your state is just a learn2play issue ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.