• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gaming Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
It was "On the House" and free for a limited time.

Besides it can only be downloaded from origin when its on the house,also the game needs to be launched with origin to prevent piracy and so it's only possible by installing it from origin.

I myself have downloaded and it works well.

Level 21
Combat trailer of Fallout 4,the upcoming RPG game by Bethesda

Warning:Contains mature language,Gore and excessive violence,badassery and a huge amount of awesomeness.Viewer discretion is advised

Level 21
071D548A9BC3511F99BFB0C01D0E4333C9D3DE27

The incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Pre-review

This is my pre-review of the game where I will only quickly sum up a few things since I'm not finished with this game yet

Overview
A hack and slash,isometric action RPG with some TD elements that released on 22 May 2014.In this impressive sequel you return as Van Helsing and his ghostly companion Katarina

Visuals
The visuals are very good and impressive,as one would expect from a 2014 game.

Gameplay
In this game you will have to choose between 3 classes,which will define how you play

Hunter-Good ol sword and pistols
Thaumaturge-Mage
Arcane Mechanic-Uses Tech

System requirements

MINIMUM:
Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8800, Radeon HD4000, Intel HD4000 (min. 512 MB VRAM)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Quad Core CPU 2.5 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 560 or Radeon HD5800
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Summery
Overall,the game is awesome for me,with jokes,puns and references hidden in between.If you like these types of games,I highly recommend this.5/5You can buy it on steam for $14.99(link)Or 'obtain' it somewhere else..*coughs*

Other notes
Gameplay trailer

Level 21
Are you accusing me of pirating WCIII?I bought my WCIII a long time ago.Besides,the games I play are better than WCIII

Level 6

Mad max?

Heart of the swarm is pretty cool, i enjoyed finishing the campaign.

Not to put on a rant here, but if you guys have enough money to buy these games, why not buy official Warcraft 3? I heard GArena is dead in many areas nowdays and Gameranger isn't ideal. Battle.net is going strong now.

I don't really play warcraft III much, besides my ping isn't really good to use Battle.net anyways.

And there is an "embargo" going out here.

Level 9
5 nights at Ralle.. the great moose will.. whats that sound?(shines flashlight and sees the great moose)Hahh!!(quickly puts the moose mask on to trick the moose)

Level 21
Well many horror movies got dolls. Are dolls scary? not really.
This may sound crazy,but there are people with the fear of dolls.Also,the fact that a sweet,innocent toy that lies around you're house can come alive and kill you isn't comforting

Level 9
What whitefang says is true.. like ToY Freddy, some cute guy could stiff u in a suit and(wears freddy mask) sorry.. toy bonnie on vent...(bonnie leaves) inst comforting either... or those plushies in FNSF4

Level 21
@Chaosy.You have good taste.I have played through most of those myself,and I still play Just Cause 2 due to mods

Level 28
Current Games : Warcraft III
Resident Evil 4...
... I deleted every game I had, except those two!...

Already played games :
Gta sanandreas (15 time u reached the end!) And without any Cheat!
Nearly all series of Tomb Raider....
Prince of Persia
Minicraft
... and many more... I forget them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.