• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pending Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, pending resources say this;
This resource has not been approved in the resource section and is not guaranteed to be working.
Most pending resources do work, and most times it is a matter of acceptable/approvable quality/usefulness.

I suggest changing that note to something like "This resource is not guaranteed to be of acceptable quality".

Resource moderation is first and foremost there to ensure that all resources are in working order, and then to maintain a certain quality level.

Just because you can't find broken resources doesn't mean there aren't any -- most of the time they end up rejected or set to "awaiting update", and all of that is something mostly moderators see.

A misplaced weapon attachment (which does happen) also counts as broken. It works fine, but not as intended.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
This is something I've been annoyed by a lot of times when I submit my spells/systems. Oh your spell is leakless and works fine with ok visuals? too bad you don't store the special effect into a variable so it'll be rejected.

*cough*
This resource has not been approved in the resource section and is not guaranteed to be working.
*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.