• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pending Map Requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm just wondering, i know you guys do have Map Moderators,etc that Approve Maps, Whats the Average time for a map to be approved?
And is it possible to apply for a Moderator position for The Approving/Rejecting/Needs Fix of New Maps..

Rui

Rui

Level 41
The average time for map approval is considerably lowering because we're implementing a few changes.
As for applying to map moderator position, we usually come to you and not the other way around. For us to come to you, however, we need to see map reviewing work you have done.

Level 1
kingdom of kaliron a loser in war3.incgamers

well well i dont know if any1 remembered me.... the kingdom of loser is out of that site the very day my map got higher rating than his crap map and my map here didnt got even the chance to be approved and share to all the people who visit here, haha he cant believe i overruned his rating and now i even have higher rating so maybe he got pissed and removed his fuckin map in that site. go fuck urself kingdom of losers and especially the person who rejected my map, here is for u FUCK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.