• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pending Maps section, abandoned or bugged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Is pending maps abandoned or just a bug? For 2-3 months already, all pending maps now no longer displays in All Maps filter, which I believe that most people will not click pending maps filter to find some maps.

Which make those pending maps got 0 download for month if it not being given links somewhere else and therefore, less approval chances.

Level 9
i think that "All Maps" option will prioritize more recent maps to display?
to solve that abandoned problem, the creator or the uploader should be regularly bump the thread, no?
if they do really care about the approval status of their map, i guess a little bit extra work to bump the thread regularly still sufficient.

Level 23
All maps only shows approved works.

Interestingly it shows how much of our download traffic is from non registered users, since the pending section gets almost no downloads and that most non users won't bother checkung there

Level 30
Are any of the mods still alive? The pending section has been growing over the last month.

Last I knew it should be Apoc, Cweener, and Kobas.

//\\o0//\\

yes bro they are awake and I can see them move in the map section helping others. for pending maps to get approved, they should consult one of the map moderators to let them check there maps, like what Adiktuz said. because its much more organize than before.

Level 14
yes bro they are awake and I can see them move in the map section helping others. for pending maps to get approved, they should consult one of the map moderators to let them check there maps, like what Adiktuz said. because its much more organize than before.

Alright, so contacting one of the mods directly is required now. Thanks.

The pending maps are receiving less attention now that you can't see them unless you click specifically on pending maps. This would be fine if there was a greater amount of traffic in Map Development.

//\\oo//\\

Level 14
You can always ask map mods to clean map thread for you or post authors to explain their vote.

Been there, done that... the downrate is still present and the map is still pending.

Once I implement the new UI, I figured I could spam one or all of the map mods on their VMs, PMs, and in the Resource Moderation forum untill something happened (as in they reply... at all).

//\\oo//\\

Status
Not open for further replies.