• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peasant Woman

Had this model on my hard drive for a while. In the smae vein that some of my other recent models have been. This is the Female Peasant (With showing cleavege for you complaining horny sons of b's that say it isn't female unless their boobs are hanging out.)

Based off of the High Elf Peasent model with a heavily modified chest and a modified Villager Woman's head. Has all the propper animations to be a worker unit and the proper death sounds. Give credit if used and have fun with it.

EDIT: Mr. Goblin is awesome and made an Icon for this model.

Keywords:
Human, woman, worker, work, peasant, lumber, lumber jack, gold, mine, miner, resource, gather, lower class, prole, cute, female, chick, dudette, girl,
Contents

Peasant Woman (Model)

Peasant Woman (Model)

Reviews
14:36, 31st Dec 2009 DonDustin: nice model.
(With showing cleavege for you complaining horny sons of b's that say it isn't female unless their boobs are hanging out.)
...and have fun with it.
of course we have >D

jk.

very nice model, and it's usefulness is also very high!
I love to see more female units for wc3, because only the male ones...meh
You bring more variation into the daily warcraft :p
good job

Level 3
very cool model: 5/5 +rep
i based one of my maps on this model :thumbs_up:

i took the liberty of creating a button for this model, as i needed it for my map.
You can use them also if you want:
BTNfemalePeasent.jpg DISBTNfemalePeasent.jpg

Edit: the model does not have attachment points :cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• BTNfemalePeasent.blp
    6.3 KB · Views: 92
  • DISBTNfemalePeasent.blp
    4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited: