• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bandit Woman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
For anyone that had seen my Model Preview thread then you know this has been in existance for a while. Well now it's released. The Female Bandit, and Female Bandit Spearthrower. I followed the same kind of process that DvO did with his female Footies this time, so the mesh is based off of the Demoness.

They use all ingame skins. Give credit if used and have fun with it.

EDIT: Mr. Goblin is awesome and made an Icon for this model.

Keywords:
Human, woman, female, chick, girl, bandit, brigand, outlaw, theif, criminal, highway woman, mercenary, axe, shield, helmet, studded leather, wild, roa
Contents

Bandit Woman (Model)

Bandit Woman (Model)

Reviews
22:19, 1st Jan 2010 DonDustin: nice model
Level 12
This model does not function properly in-game because the event objects are the Demoness's, not the Bandits'. Therefore, whenever she attacks, green blood is spawned on the ground. Her death sound also does not play correctly. I have attached a fixed version that only changes the event objects to the correct ones!

Attachments

• BanditFemale.mdx
    97.2 KB · Views: 97