Lich Woman

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
One of the first models that I did on the standard.
The female version of the lich or simply Lady Deathwhisper (from which the image for the model was taken)
Not a bad replacement for the standard lich.
Contents

Lich Woman (Model)

Lich Woman (Model)

Lich Woman (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
A nice idea, but there are still some major flaws with it and room for improvement. Please fix the following issues: Geoset animations should only reference one geoset. Having a geoset being referenced by more than one geoset animation might cause...
Level 48
I really love these alternate versions of the default models you're putting out. For Lady Deathwhisper, I feel like her shoulderpads and mantle can be a little grander (but not necessarily identical to the Lich's) so that she stands out more as a hero in her own right. I also feel like some extra secondary colour would not go a miss, she is very black and purple right now. Bone white or a pale gold might do the trick, or perhaps silver.

General Frank

Model Moderator
Level 78
A nice idea, but there are still some major flaws with it and room for improvement.

Please fix the following issues:
  • Geoset animations should only reference one geoset. Having a geoset being referenced by more than one geoset animation might cause errors and glitches.
  • Lots of unused materials, tracks in animations and geoset animations.
Refer to this to view the issues: Sanity Test