• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

(PC) Half-life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Get Garry's Mod. Though the newest one costs 10 bucks in the US (What that is in Pounds I'm not sure) But it's awesome! Look it up.

Level 1
Uhh, the Half-Life games - classics - Love 'em!

I really enjoyed play both Half-Life and Half-Life 2, and I've just started up CS Source again.. One thing that dissapointed me about HL2, is that it was very short - but it was nice !! :)

This is in some way off-topic:
I don't know if you have played FEAR "First Encounter Assault Recon" - brilliant game, extremely nice graphics and cool story - But the story was very HL2 alike - Almost the same you had to do in the end, and that man in the suit who comes and goes in HL2, is "played" by the man you have to hunt down and kill in FEAR, but the differences is, that in FEAR he vanished... I liked the game very much, but in some way I felt like playing HL2 all over again, just with different weapons and persons... - and a little change in story.

Level 1
Yeah, agreed! - Nvm about MOH and COD2 - I wouldn't give a crap if a met a cheater in those games, but in CS Source, HL2 and so on, I in some way get pissed... It just ruins the game(s) completely!

Level 8
What you NEED to play from Steam:
-Half-Life 2 (Come on folks, this is a piece of work, and an important part of gaming history)
-Counterstrike Source (How can you not like?)
-Garry's Mod (most entertaining thing ever)
-DOD Source
-TF2 (If you don't like Team Fortress, I will reach through the screen and punch you)

Level 1
Uhh boy, I couldn't agree more!! - Allthough, this "Garry's Mod" your mention is a thing I don't know about, but the other games are the most awesome games on Steam!!

Level 36
Garry's Mod is amazing. It's the best sandbox mod ever created. TF2 and Ep2 and even Portals will all be worth buying when they come out. Pirates Vikings and Knights is also amazingly entertaining.

Deathmatch is great fun- I mean who wouldn't want to chuck a toilet at someone else via gravity gun?

Cs 1.6 is argueably better than Source, but for the casual player, either or is great fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.