• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Half-Life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I think its the most complete fps ive played so far. Theres a sense of perfection to everything in the game (cept the plot start maybe)
@ Pins: im sure you can run it just fine, if you put some graphical details on medium and such.

Level 8
I think HL2 will rock. However, I even didn't get it because this moment, I cannot create a steam account for some (technical) reason. Hope that I'll get this under controll within the next weeks.

Steam suxxx...

Level 7
Steam Sux, Half Life 2 rox - getting it sometime next week, in the mail :D A friend of mine got it 2 days ago, and I just saw him go through the first levels - I mean, the beginning seems overwhelming... but then you enter the city :shock: - anyways, he reached the "Water Hazard" level... not gonna tell, people gonna see this for themselves, but THAT is so cool! And the ai is cool, and in general the game has an awesome gameplay, I just hope I get before thursday, cause then I'm going on a "cultural and insightfull" school trip/trap :roll:

Level 8
Juice_F said:
I think the HL2 rules. I like cs source too, the problem is that theres only noobs playing cs theese days and that sucks, I want some competition.
Anyways HL2 is worth buying.

Most ppl that are playing CS:S these days are ppl that havent played anything else.
So that means that there are LOTS of newbies (n00bs) out there.

each time a new CS game comes out. less ppl will play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.