• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If half-life was real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
IF half-life did happen and you were in it what would you do and have?
Me i would be Apart of the good guys and fight for freedom!

Level 27
Oh come on Trolman, it's about what you'd like to do, not what you would actually do.

I would infiltrate the metrocops and would spy on their activity, just like Barney [the dinosaur[/s]. Then when Freeman would pop out from nowhere I would sabotage the metrocop defences in city 17 and would then take over and hold with some other people one of raiload stations and would get far as possible from the city before the citadel would even start exploding.

Level 18
hrm perhaps you are right...

then I have an even better idea I'll get the .357 and kill an Antlion Guard (done it a thousaind times when I had gmod) take that thing that controls antlions (as messy as it can be) and live in peace among the Antlions at the beach somewere and feed off from litches and antlions

Level 18
HEV suit?that makes everything alot easyer and im sure theres beer,you get to break a bottle of it at that garage in episode two

it will be very gory yes but probably possible

but they didnt mind commiting suicide if I told them too

Level 27
Oh come on, he's dead! Of course it would be awesome for him to return, but the creator oh him has so much things to do already, like after Frohman he had an experiment in Oblivion in how it would be to play it without adventires, so he tryed to get as much money to survive without beeing an epic super hero and got into trouble all the time, still forcing him to be an adventurer...

Level 27
Gmod Idiot Ball! Just kidding... seriously that was Bo Shitt's (Gmod idiot box creator) easter joke that that video was actually created by his ten years old brother while he's in hospital... he made a noob video on purpose to prank everyone, lol...

You could make adventures of Gordon Slaveman...

Status
Not open for further replies.