• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PayPal Donation$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
You can now donate money to the new PayPal account:
[email protected]

The money donated will be used for Condemned Entertainment related tools and goods such as servers, websites, development tools, and what ever else is needed to make development and production even more easy and possible!

All donations are greatly appreciated and will be listed on Condemned Entertainment's website (eventually) if you PM me right after you've made the donation so I know who did it. :)

I and the rest of Condemned Entertainment staff thank you greatly in advance;

~Craka_J

Level 9
Not to be a necroposter or anything or the sort but if you intend to ask for donations at least give us reasons why we should? Are we just giving money to you so we can play mods with slightly better graphics?
If you like their work, you might want to donate so they get something from their hard work. I mean, this is a mod for a copyrighted Engine, so they can't take money for their work, only donations.

Level 25
Don't worry about Necroposting in the Wc3:WoW area. Better have someone posting something than have someone posting nothing. :smile:

The donations most definitely encourage us; me mainly, since I'm to one getting it. But the money will most likely go to Condemned Entertainment related causes such as game development tools or maybe even - if we got enough donations - be divided amongst the Wc3:WoW developers as a simple thank you for what we've been working on for the past three or four years. When you donate, you can PM me or email me what you'd prefer the money to go towards. I will try my best to heed everyone's donation wishes as best as I can. :wink:

Are we telling you to donate? No. Are we asking for donations? Not necessarily. What we are doing is simply just telling you that you can donate money. It's not a demand, nor is it request. It's more like a notice or reminder that you can donate money to our team to help us out. Donating money is a good way to help us out, especially if you want to help, but can't help with any skills or BETA testing.

I apologize if this donation thread misleads you into believing we WANT money. We do NEED money, but that's something we'll achieve over time hopefully and eventually.

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.