• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Donates Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I cant have a card until I have a normal monthly payment, wich means maybe even in 20-25 i cant have one if i dont have a job, than no card

Serbia it is, childhood here isnt bad it is bad when u arent a chiled anymore

Level 8
The "I haves no cred cartz" is a very bad excuse for not wanting to donate. Just admit it instead. Because unless you have some very odd parrents then they probably wouldn't mind exchanging 3 dollars for you and use that on their credit card for donating. But whatever, I don't really care...

You assume quite a lot. I don't live with my parents, thus, I can't borrow their credit card. I only see them once a year, usually for Christmas. So, no, I can't conveniently borrow their credit card.

"I haves no cred cartz"

What the hell?

Level 8
As I stated before I really hope this just a tempory sulution. It is true since they ARE DONATIONS, Ralle you should aleast accept the checks people willing to send you or cash money I mean searsly money is money even if taxes are put into it.

Also you must of gotten a pretty decent host package for 145$ maybe you can contact the company and make a special deal and cut back price with the recources that you are not using(presuming there plenty of extra stuff not in use)

Also I agree with Tonks not every kid can barrow there dad's or mom's credit card. Even though I'm 18 I Don't bother with credit cards and I'm not ready to get one over some donations. I can easily send some cash in a envolope though or a check for that matter.

Edit: On a personal note most parents woulden't just let there kid use there credit card just for whatever. Also it cost more money then what you acutly give them so for example if you gave them 3$ even though they charge 3$ to there credit card they will recieve a credit card bill with more money becuase of intrest rates as well as taxes :p.

Level 8
No one answered this.

Sponsors as in company's / organizations that help pay, in return for advertisement on the site? Notice the advertisements? They aren't just decoration.

as well as taxes

We don't have taxes in Alaska. :)

But yea, if you factor in interest and taxes, it'll probably cost more than what you give your parents.

maybe you can contact the company and make a special deal and cut back price with the recources that you are not using(presuming there plenty of extra stuff not in use)

A bunch of hosters don't let you remove individual parts of packages. I don't know about this site, though, so I'll shush.

Level 19
What happens if the donations exceed the payments that are needed for this site? Is Ralle going to be rich or is there going to be money competitions? XD And surely all donations are voluntary.

Level 4
What happens if the donations exceed the payments that are needed for this site? Is Ralle going to be rich or is there going to be money competitions? XD And surely all donations are voluntary.
All donations go for the site. I am sure alle will manage to buy more features for Hive if the donations exceed the payments :wink:

Of course all donations are voluntary. As far as I know.

Level 4
Okay, I will state this here:
I cannot donate. I'm younger than 18, so you would have to wait.

Instead, I have focused on advertising the site, with many ways.

Ralle knows. I have shared with all my websites the Hive and the vote link.

Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.