• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

June, Keep Hive Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I'd have 847538475398475293847502938457239485723497 easter eggs then. I'm always on lol. An RPG would seem a little unoriginal, but it'd be cool I guess

~edit~
IDEA! It's a little stupid, but we could make a map based on SC 2 and make a lot of custom models that look like them! I'd imagine it'd be pretty popular if we did it right

Level 24
Good RPGs are pretty rare. If we could get one that was fun, challenging, and had great replayability (so high-level content, keep higher level chars from messing with low-level content), it would be a hit. Of course, it would also probably be enormous. If people actually decide to do this, someone (probably an admin) should make a thread under Map Development. It would take quite a while, though. If this goes from wishful thinking to an actual project, I can help spread it on Lordaeron(USWest) gateway.

Level 24
What brilliant ideas? I see an idea that Ralle has already been contemplating, a post full of nonsensical crap (which, when translated from nonsense into common-sense is sheer idiocy anyways), and you "kinda" mentioning that you made a map about THW.

In short... stop being a rep whore.

Anyways, some sort of ORPG that takes more than one sit-down to beat sounds like it could be fun. Something easy to start off in, but difficult to keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.