• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

pathing map not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hey all :D

ive got a problem i cant solve because i never worked with pathing maps before.

first a screen of the problem :

attachment.php

in the chasm usually is water (just made it disappear in the editor) and as you can see the pink pathing of the water is over the pathing of the drawbridge (the blue pathing shouldnt be cut off by the pink one ; i used the pathing for the "dead drawbridge" for the alive one to make the problem seeable).

how can i solve this?

and beside that i made the pathing map so that whenever the drawbridge is "opened" you should be able to walk over it but even if i place invisible platforms you dont walk over the drawbridge...you walk through/under it.

what can cause that and how can i solve that?

if its needed here you can find it (drawbridge.mdx).

thanks in advance

greetz clapto

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 180
The destructible should be marked as "Path - Is Walkable: True" or something like that to be pathable by a unit, I don't have an english world editor.

I don't know why the path are under the water path... i'll check to see what is that.

... if i place invisible platforms you dont walk over the drawbridge...you walk through/under it.
You need to put the platforms at the same height of the door.

Level 9
seems like setting is walkable to true solved the problem :D will make a fast test and tell you if it really solved it. at least the pathing is now over the water pathing.

EDIT:
okay now it can walk over the bridge but not through the door anymore...instead i walk of the whole doodadd...any ideas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.