• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need custom pathing maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hey guys :D

could one of you make me 2 pathing maps?

i need the pathing map for this models :

View attachment Drawbridge.mdx
View attachment TallWall.MDX

the paths for these models have to stay like they are when imported.

the first one is a drawbridge. for that one i need the pathing maps. i need one that blocks the path with that Magenta color but it also have to fit for the second model ^^ (they are nearly the same....just that one has a 'door')

the second pathing map should open the path through the door !!!and!!! make the drawbridge itself walkable. the drawbridge is walkable part is important.

the pathing maps shall fit for the values x=100 & y=100 (z is 100 too but id say thats not important ^^)

thanks in advance

greetz clapto

EDIT: i forgot to say '+rep for the maker' xD

Last edited:
You can't make the bridge walkable with the door path, because you'll get this:

attachment.php

I can make the paths anyway... you need to use invisible platforms to make bridge walkable.

Edit: Attached the paths, use de DrawbridgePath.blp to the TallWall model.

Attachments

• blabla.jpg
    blabla.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 229
  • DrawbridgeDeathPath.blp
    1.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DrawbridgePath.blp
    1.1 KB · Views: 39
Level 9
thanks for them....:D +rep like i said.

found a tutorial (easy to understand :D) and made the pink pathing a bit more round and tried to make the bridge walkable but ran into some problems....maybe you can help there too ;D

heres the link to the thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.