• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Path to Hell the single player RPG-Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightning Brigade
presents
The Lightning Brigade adventure 2
Path to Hell

WARNING:This adventure is a sequel if you want to play the first adventure before the second comes out go here.
This game is similar to the first but since you've probably never explored every single map epicwar has to offer much less any ROC maps you've probably never played the first game. I can assure you though that this game is incredible and if you'll try it you'll love it. But enough of that. Let me explain the game.

You play as a mercenary named johansan golott otherwise known as the storm captain of the lightning brigade (formally known as the lightning-router brigade but that name is not often used). Johanson is the perfect mercenary band leader and, from the beggining, he has taken on only the most dangerous jobs. Johanson has something called the "aura of greatness" which is a rare occurrence in his world that makes any person that has it destined to great things. It also makes the person and any around them incredibly lucky and indirectly aids them in a way not completely understood to help them take on great feats when they form a bond with the person.

In this adventure, Johanson must steal the devil's contract(mainly by killing the devil) and give it to the ghostriders, a rogue clan of undead who act more like humans, they are known for riding ghost horses and once you return it to them they will destroy it. Unfortunately, the job won't be easy, and johanson and his army don't really know what to expect, but I guess that's why we have a game.

Progress:I am 80% done with the map in general
Finished:Terrain

Things to remember
------------------------
*Johanson's got a healing move USE IT
*If you're losing often it's because you're not looking hard enough for reinforcements
*Save often
*The game is best enjoyed in single player custom game
*Most important of all HAVE FUN

Screenies
----------------
WC3ScrnShot_110609_191754_01.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_110609_192343_02.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_110609_194334_07.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_110609_194227_06.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_110609_194026_05.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_110609_193918_04.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_110609_193728_03.jpg

I already have road to honolix you should play it it's fun. Although not according to bounty hunter2. He rejected it because he doesn't understand what the map is all about. I doubt he finished it either. Anyways, don't be discouraged, I doubt what bounty hunter2 says is accurate. Fire.troll loved the game, and all my friends though it was pretty good. I doubt you won't like it. It gets good later on as well, especially when I start using the camera.(this being my first map I found that the camera was actually much easier than I thought it would be) I'll never forget the map because this map essentially taught me the basics of warcraft mapmaking. Even if this game pleases nobody else it's still a gem to me. Anyway, I guess the map's potential really depends on how high your standards are. This map is average(amazing if you consider it's my first ever map) but it has it has it's own special shine to it. I hope you enjoy my first map Road to Honolix

Level 3
yeah i played road to honolix, its a really simple game but i got into it quite a bit, you can see from lightning's story writing that hes very creative and he goes into quite a lot of detail in his ideas to get you really into the game. Road to honolix was very basic but it was easy to get lost in the story with the short cinematic scenes and the little character personalities. the game isnt overly suitable for tft but afterall it is a Roc game so you cant expect too much. Overall the game is very enjoyable and i hope that road to hell will be even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.