• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Hero Quest (Working Title) Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everyone. I've posted once on here before for my tutorial videos. I've decided to blend my personal project with making tutorials.

My goal: Involve a community to watch as we develop a game I've wanted to make for over a decade. I started recently and I upload regularly to my youtube channel.

Working Title: Hero Quest

This single player adventure game will play very similarly to The Legend of Zelda, with many other inspirations shining through as well. My objective is to take this game and make it feel like its own independent game running inside the reforged engine.

Join me on my channel and follow me here as well. I'll be posting regularly. Here are a couple of screenshots. Right now, I'm on version 0.01. Very very early in. But I'm going to be documenting how I build this game from the ground up. Come join me.

Watch Part 1 Where I Begin Sculpting

Watch the Introduction where I introduce the game concepts: (Forgive the low quality on this one. My screen recording software and microphone were giving me issues. It's still good to see what's in store though.)

maxresdefault.jpg

Inventory Screen.png

Status
Not open for further replies.