• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Passive Ability Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have two abilities, one is based off of Bash and the other off of Evasion. I hav the dummy unit created from a trigger for whenever the Hero casts Bash/Evasion (tried uses effect of ability). The dummy is suppossed to then cast Healing Wave, when Hero evades an attack, on the hero, thus healing nearby allied units, doesnt happen. Dummy is also created for Bash, and supposed to cast chain lightning on the enemy unit affected by the Bash, thus damaging other nearby enemy units, still doesnt happen. I have in the trigger, the Healing Wave/Chain Lightning spell is added to dummy. Then the lvl of dummy spell adjusted to lvl of hero Bash/Evasion spell. Then dummy ordered to target desired target. Help please

Level 4
what would i use for evasion then?

also spells section of wat? triggers? what would be the event for the Bash ability and the Evasion, i could prolly work out conditions fairly well

Status
Not open for further replies.