• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Parkour Animations Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey guys,

I need some animations or an animation if too much to ask for. I'll just type down the animations I need;

1) Dive/Roll animation(Like in Dark Souls' series)
2) Parkour Vaults
- Speed Vault
- Monkey Kong Vault
- (Maybe) Double Kong
- (maybe) some other variations such as turn vaults or stuff not gonna link any more tho :p
3) Wall Climb

These are all I can come up with right now, I need decent animations tho, I value fluidity and flow. I can accept "fine" animations for number 2 and 3 but I want the number 1 to be good at least. I'm hoping somebody will answer to this :p

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I want to say I've seen Climbing animations on some of the WIPs from the Great Troll War Mod (see my signature; look for Forest Troll something-or-other).

I've seen a "diving" animation somewhere... And if someone can make that, a "Roll" is easy enough (just steal the animation from the SFX of the Pandaren Brewmaster's Storm,Earth,Fire ability).

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.