1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Model Edits - Decay Animations / HP Bar Height

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Kam, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have these models that need minor alterations. I started some but I need help.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ault-235993/?prev=search=naga&d=list&r=20&t=6

The health bar is far above the structure and makes it hard to select in game. I've tried setting every Z axis integer to 0 in magos but have not had success.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=yaeuzq

I started to make a unit version of this model but I am not able to add the correct decay bone animation.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92572084/Warcraft/models/SealedPython.mdx

This model needs the decay animations corrected. Currently it does not actually go away in game.

The in game Naga Slave walks on water when carrying resources. Obviously this looks strange. My guess is it needs a alternate swim animations for carrying wood and gold.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  2. Retera

Retera

Tool Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think I did them all, see attached zip. Let me know if I bugged something up.

Mur'gul underwater carry attack anims look a little silly, but at least they exist now.

That's a really good point that I had never noticed for Heaven's Fall. Do you mind if I use the same model in Heaven's Fall for the Mur'gul Servant?

Attached Files:

3. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you!

Yes go ahead it's your model edit.