1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Fill your cup and take your pick among the maps best suited for this year's Hive Cup. The 6th Melee Mapping Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Parasite overrides black arrow, is there any way to fix this

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by jonathan ross, Sep 16, 2020 at 6:15 PM.

Tags:
  1. jonathan ross

jonathan ross

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am trying to make a map where one unit type has a black arrow ability while another type has parasite, while 2 different parasite abilities do not override each other when different buffs are used, black arrow is override if it is used on unit before parasite, but both work if black arrow is used on unit after parasite. I'd love to know why this functions that way and also if there is a way to make parasite not override black arrow

both buffs always appear, but if parasite is used after black arrow the black arrow unit wont spawn

2. Devalut

Devalut

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    What version of War3 are you using?

3. jonathan ross

jonathan ross

Resources:
    Resources:
    I’m using 1.31 right now