• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paragon

Cue the "WTF is this, man?", "Why does it have only one leg?", "Where is its face?" and so on comments.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
demon, lord, paragon, gauntlet, holy, artifact, why, wtf, is, this, man, hell, devil, faceless, hero
Contents

Paragon (Model)

Reviews
13:59, 20th Feb 2011 anarchianbedlam: For a model with a custom skin, its a low filesize. looks fantastic. works ingame. at first i was wondered why it had one foot and if it hopped, but the use of the giant arm is clever and awesome. dio.... i love you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

13:59, 20th Feb 2011
anarchianbedlam: For a model with a custom skin, its a low filesize. looks fantastic. works ingame. at first i was wondered why it had one foot and if it hopped, but the use of the giant arm is clever and awesome. dio.... i love you.

Level 4
I really like the faceless+crown+shadows idea, it worked very well.

Being one-legged is interesting, and you made it work, but with stylized and cool the one leg he DOES have is, I would love to see a two-legged version. The "one giant arm" thing looks very cool, and his death/dissipate animation is stellar.

As is, 4/5, but only because his back textures aren't as good as the rest of him.

Level 1
Oh wow this in one word is just EPIC! Your models are always so insane and out there, the uniqueness alone is good enough for me to put 5/5 Keep doing what you do :D

Level 5
Hmm...
In the Picture, i dont see his appearance, ill need test first...
But his Claw looks really Epic :D

Well for such an abstract and original piece of work it's natural to be loved by some and disliked by others.

I Agree

that would be rejected.

Well I dont hink it should be rejected, but if you are saying what you believe, no one can stop you...

I.. still can't figure out what that thing is, lol

I Agree, lol i cant figure that too

Last edited:
Level 6
the blank face effect was done nicely, but that's the only thing I can rate right now. the animations I don't know.

The golden arm is too big, it might go under the ground while he walks.

Also, I think that there's that fang like things you want to show in that dark face of his, make it stand out more, it's not that seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.