• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Panda Farm

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
An ordinary pandaren farm, where local farmers work tirelessly to collect hops for selected drinks.

"There are no imported textures"
Previews
Contents

Panda Farm (Model)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Always great to see new Pandaren resources!

I like the idea of this simple farm, but the execution is a bit out-there for me. No standard buildings feature little guys running around during animations (except the Goblin Merchant I guess, but no build-able, faction-bound ones do), and the texture didn't load so it was just some little black dude? Secondly, the method of putting the building up on platforms seems a bit strange to me; yes most buildings have some kind of platform (usually one that stretches down to cover for uneven terrain), but not like this, I don't think?...