• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Panda Farm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a beta ver, i pay rep to who test.

your a panda, and running from goblins.
they are getting angry, always.

you wil come on special thanks for testing .

Thanks.

Keywords:
panda, farm, farmers, panda farmers, Goblins, angry, bombs
Contents

Panda Farm (Map)

Reviews
13:39, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: This is too low quality for the map section. Use the map development forum if you want feedback. Rejected.

M

13:39, 28th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
This is too low quality for the map section. Use the map development forum if you want feedback. Rejected.

Level 10
I don't think this will get approved, it's not at least decent for THW's standards. Sorry, but I could do this in a quarter, to be frank.
Also bad spelling means bad map and the writings in the loading screen, in the high left corner are barely (if not) visible.

Level 31
No starting objectives. Custom icons do not work. Herrible terrain art, not talking about destructibles/doodads, you must improve it for sure. When I use a spell, all spells disappears, why the ...?? Hint says: Collect 50 gold. When icollect it, I am being counted as defeated.. Why? After starting cinematic, you turned Cinematic mode OFF and my screen angle stayed as at cinematic, I had to fix the angle at the game by myself, fix it and don't make people to fix camera angles. Also you misspelled word: Welcome. You typed: Welcum. Lol, this word '' Wel'cum '' make me laugh.

Afterall, I rate this poor quality map by 1/5 and I suggest this map for rejection till creator updates this map making it full volue.

Level 14
Well, I played it briefly. The map is a bit too simple. Also, for some reason I was defeated when I gathered 50 gold coins even though I didn't die. The spells got bugged and disappeared after I would use the bazooka and would reappear as soon as I would sell something(although the war stomp remained hidden). It is pretty unbalanced as the shop is in the north yard and the zappers appear at the west and east so the north guys get a small advantage while the east and west get a small disadvantage. If you fix this and make it more interesting and fast paced it would be good enough for approval.

Also you should be able to skip the starting cinematic(implement a vote system where if more than 50% of players vote for skip the cinematic skips) and make the final camera stand normally.