• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

paladin and code bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
hmm me and dr super good play tkok 3.0.2d the guy entered the guy of 3.0.2c or rpevious version and he got kicked from game O_O we lost 1 player -_-

i know he did choose a char than did his old code! is this normal ?

something not normal Paladin tool tip Mark replenish(not sure if it right name) if in 2 spell u can choose first; we can see the code <aeoh..> u know that thing relate secound use in other slot in abilities
w/e we see the code instead of second that we should see,

Level 4
something not normal Paladin tool tip Mark replenish(not sure if it right name) if in 2 spell u can choose first; we can see the code <aeoh..> u know that thing relate secound use in other slot in abilities
w/e we see the code instead of second that we should see,

Yeah I didn't realize that <> codes cannot be used in on/off tooltips when I was converting the tooltips, it's been fixed for the next version though.

Status
Not open for further replies.