• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Single Code give away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Life is an opportunity, don't waste it.
Get as much SC2 Time in as possible. Map publishing is coming out.

And for a lucky person, ill give away my "Invite a friend code"

No i don't charge for it. Ya know what, i lied, i want knowledge
First one to PM me the answers to all my questions correctly gets the code.

My Laundry list:
1) Know ur video games: What medal do you get for earning 10 skull points at the same time on Halo Reach? headhunter mode. (This one is hard to find)

2) WC3 TFT!: How do you earn the Vexcellence on the second boss in TKoK Rpg (Google if u dare)

3) National pride!: Who was the USA's 23 president (U should know this)

4) MOVIEZ!: The Camera Guys name from the movie "Paranormal Activities" (It's a girls name)

5) Just random: The answer to question 110 in the impossible quiz (Chill, i was going to say 69'th)

6) Riddle wtf?: What's full of holes but can hold water? (No srsly, its in ur home)

7) SC1 Q?: Well since i never played it to often, Programming question! What was the SC1 Engine based off of? (How the fuck did orcs make this?)
=====================================================

Remember to PM me the answers first to gain my "invite a friend beta code!"

The first 5 will go into round 2, AKA final round, i will PM all of you the code at the same time, then it is just a first to grab it.

=====================================================
Part of the code if you want to go for it that way:
???6DR-F??P-ZY7???-W???-???GDB
But there is: 6140942214464815497216 Possibilities, ill try the top one.

Status
Not open for further replies.