• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Code Breaking Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I coughed up with some codes that need breaking, the first stage of breaking is to crack the hexadecimal values to see what's really underneath, and then to use maths and logic to solve the code. Places would be defined by stages of decoding (e.g. The First place gets the code, the second place is the guy who broke the first half and the 3rd is the one who decoded only the hexes). In your submission, you must include HOW did you get to the solution, and you must give me the submission in a PM. Of course, the PM will be public after the contest. WIPs also MUST be posted (in a form of I cracked the hexes, or I broke the first letter, but you mustn't uncover the letter.)

Rewards: 1st place = 45 rep
2nd place = 20 rep
3rd place = 10 rep

The contest lasts until somebody breaks the code, but if things get to be hopeless, the contest ends with no winner.

Last edited:
Level 16
Yea....not gonna happen :). Atleast hive won't support this contest. Nobody is going to get 45 rep for knowing how to google :p. You can have this contest for fun in the off topic forum if you like.

Contest unaproved, topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.