• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Techtree Contest Poll - Redo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, basically alot of people wanted me to redo the techtree contest poll, so before i set it up, i am going to wait for a few days while people post there ideas. for ease of use, I will be posting a form they can use.

Theme:
Outline:
Details:
Size: (in Teirs, and or, units.)

Example

Theme:
Guilds

Outline:
Entrys must create a 'guild' faction. this guild must contain a certain Heigharchy and have several unit positions.

Details:
Entries Must produce a guild faction. A 'Guild' is a group within a race that has a specific heiarchy. Guild are usally specialized or focused groups. an example could be the 'kirin tor' who are, essentially, a 'mages guild'. the order of the silver hand and others of similar nature are examples of warcraft. There will be no requirements of game world, only that it is fantasy.
This guild must fullfill certain heigharchial functions. there must be clear examples of a 'clan' like guild system, where you can see individual levels of advancment, and positions. an example would be a thieves guild, you must have indcation of the fact that there could be such positions as: [example] Disciple, and then, obviously in a more powerful position, and linked (even if not in a meaningful way) ingame. Required positions will be atleast one guild unit of a single advancment line for each teir, a guild leader, and a tangible way of linking the entire race in a heigharchy. different branching types would be preferable, and possible aswell. The race must be balanced against traditional wacraft races. Also required would be a heigharchy tree, which would be submitted alongside your race for crossexamination. this would need a complete and interconnecting heigharchy, idicating the status and importance/ability of those in, and not in, the acual game techtree.

(feel free to ask questions and offer suggestions.)

Size:
3 Teirs

I am going to post other's here when they are submitted. I will redo creep attack in the coming day, although I fear it was too close to the last contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.