• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #1 - Warcraft Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
159652-albums2751-picture35788.jpg

WIP 5

Added TC and made armor. Added hero glow brighter. Blade Effect.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Ah well, this is as far as the skin got:

TrollHeroSkin.png

Sorry we couldn't finish in time.

Level 25
I wish we had one more day so we could make Spell channel animation, beer spill particles, finish the texture, add gem, fix few bugz, and more..:ogre_rage:

So here is our Dwarf monk Pilgrim.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Animation Preview (without the texture):

Attachments

• Pilgrim.rar
    199.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Pilgrim.JPG
    Pilgrim.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,317
  • Pilgrim2.JPG
    Pilgrim2.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,335
Level 26
Contest is closed.

Sure HC, ill accept a model that's a few hours late, but i want results not empty promises :p

Skrab, dude the texture and animations are awesome. (i love the teamcolor) but lol at the attack animation. it's so underwhelming, he has a kickass battle axe and a flail and all he does is kind of, gently swing it towards the enemy.... like a sock.

anyway, we got 4 finished entries, hooray!

Contest is closed.

Sure HC, ill accept a model that's a few hours late, but i want results not empty promises :p

Skrab, dude the texture and animations are awesome. (i love the teamcolor) but lol at the attack animation. it's so underwhelming, he has a kickass battle axe and a flail and all he does is kind of, gently swing it towards the enemy.... like a sock.

anyway, we got 4 finished entries, hooray!
:ogre_love:

alright! I'll do my best!

keep on guys, bananahunt/skrab and the others, let's all finish ours in the next few hours and this will be turn out as a great contest, with 6+ entries!!11
edit: lol they already uploaded theirs. well. ours is coming up shortly

it'd take WAY too much time to put the portrait into the model as I planned, I'm just working on the portrait model right now.

I didn't wanna take too much time, and I have a feeling I may have overlooked something, but heres our submission, such as it is.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=dr5jzk

Oh, by the way

Stop
Calling
Me
Rev

Last edited:
Level 16
Is that srsly all freehand? or did you just trace like you told everyone you would?

Worgen Master

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes, I tracing that then work freehand on them. Some part not enough time to do left a CnP at the foot there. Still accept submission now? :(
Here is ours. :ogre_haosis:

Download is unavailable.

Attachments

• Finish.jpg
    Finish.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 4,140
  • portrait.jpg
    portrait.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,238
  • WorgenMaster1.jpg
    WorgenMaster1.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,266
Last edited:
Worgen Master

Yes, I tracing that then work freehand on them. Some part not enough time to do left a CnP at the foot there. Still accept submission now? :(
Here is ours. :ogre_haosis:

Hahaha i knew you couldn't possibly have freehanded that. So basically you CnPd the shape of the armour and copied the colours onto the spaes of the armour... That pretty much still counts as CnP buddy.
We told you that even in the thread you created asking about it.

Brazilian Force
4eNNightmare & HappyCockroach
present you:

attachment.php

Death Mistress

<story will be added soon>

87700d1281838148-paired-modeling-texturing-contest-1-warcraft-hero-hero.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DMtop.PNG
    DMtop.PNG
    149.2 KB · Views: 2,632
  • DMbottom.PNG
    DMbottom.PNG
    71.9 KB · Views: 2,078
  • DMtexture.PNG
    DMtexture.PNG
    456.6 KB · Views: 2,795
  • DeathMistress.MDX
    271.1 KB · Views: 334
  • deathmistress.blp
    683.8 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Level 16
Hahaha i knew you couldn't possibly have freehanded that. So basically you CnPd the shape of the armour and copied the colours onto the spaes of the armour... That pretty much still counts as CnP buddy.
We told you that even in the thread you created asking about it.

Never mind now, if really redo it also not enough time. Anyway, at least I work on it. Better than nothing. This count as CnP then I will be disqualify, am I right? :(

Probably too late but our entry had a few faults that have now been fixed, nothing major; Attachment points have been added and the internal name and dissipate animation name have been fixed.
Maybe this post could now be used as the entry? Otherwise just use the last post by Mr. Bob.

------------------------------------------------------

89865-bandit-berserker-bblarge.png

Link to Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.