1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Pain's Party v 1.47.2 r

Submitted by Arohk
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Pain's Party v 1.47.2 r

Minigame Contest map, contains 47 Minigames.

Player one can select the amount of games to play at the beginning, 5 ,10, 15, 45 or 10 random games.

After selecting the game mode and after every minigame you find yourself in the selection room for the minigames, simply move to a unit you like, to play the next minigame.
Every player can do this, to make sure everyone can select his favourite minigame.

Newer screenshots:
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

changelog:

update 9.7.10

-added AFK ckeck, type -afk in the chat to start the afk check, a dialoge will pop up and you have 10 seconds to klick on it, if a player does not click he leav the game.
-fixed another one or two hotkeys i found.
-shortened some timers

update 20.7.10
-improved the point system, obtained points for winning a minigame does not oblique the number of players anymore, the winner of a minigame now always gets 8 points, second 7 points, third 6 points ... and so on.
-improved some Minigames:
Bomb House and Graverobbers is faster now,Graverobbers don't die anymore if the platform disappears under them.
changed Spell Ball Minigame to Bloodmages instead of Demonhunters,
Santas helpers now shows the correct animation when carring Items and Items reduce the movement speed a little (expensive items more than cheap items)

update 10.9.10
-new minigame: nr. 35 Tank Party (PvP)
You control a Steam tank and move it around with the arrow keys, tanks got 6 abilities to battle.
-mini footman, if a player loses his castle, his units wont be removed anymore, but the hero will not revive. so you stay in game for a while longer when you got beaten.
-Increased speed of mystical lamp game.

*redone the whole afk check, type -afk in the chat to start the afk check (please use with care and only if you realy don't want to wait anymore, i have not tested it for every minigame now, if you find a bug with this , please report.

update 16.9.10
-New terrain for Bunny Hunters minigame, (also effects the minigame itself a little)
-rebalanced Santas Helpers, Item Combos now always grant 3 Extra Points instead of double points, this will make cheap items more usefull.
-new music theme for Party Tanks minigame

update 20.9.10
-Bomberman Minigame,better special effects and terrain, removed the super flash bombs from the random loot(the steel box in the middle will now drop 1 "max bomb" upgrade) and fixed a bug with the game text (fire level was always caped to lvl 8, now the text will say "Fire lvl maximum" instead of continue counting)

update 26.12.16
removed the timer from battle tanks minigame, cause the game to crash for what ever reason, it is now a hidden timer.

update 03.01.17
-6 new minigames have been added, total amount of minigames is now 41.
#NEW GAMES:
King of the Mountain(PvP)
Wave Pool(maze)
Scary Night(Survival)
Life of a Peon(Survival)
No honor among thieves(contest)
Gadgetzan Roulette(gamble)

-renamed minigame types in the selection area to be more fitting(
map description above is not up to date)
-fixed english on several minigame descriptions and tooltips
-Disco dance game has now a short demo before it starts
(players always had trouble to understand what to do, i hope that helps!)
-small adjustments in older minigames, ability cooldowns, timers ect...
-Victory Cinematic has been changed.

-update 27.4.17
-minor updates to some games, sorry no new minigames added, i am kinda out of ideas.
)Arena Peons
have less attack damage, 5 down from 10
Arena Peons got new ability "Panic"
)Whirl Pool
The game now got an Arrow at the top that shows where the next free spot will be before the finish
line, so you know where to get through, increased duration of "claw" to 1.5 seconds up from 1.2
seconds.
)No Honor Among Thieves
Spawn rate of villagers increased from 8 to 7 seconds
Bringing back money/treasure now tells you how much gold you have in the chat and how much you need to finish the game
)Scary night
mana regeneration of villager women slightly increased.

-update 30.4.17
added 2 new minigames
)Greedy Brewmasters, contesttype minigame.
)Hauted Ruin path, memory type maze minigame.

-update 28.6.17
added 1 new minigame
)Lok'Tar Ogar, Blade Master Arena, PvP type

-3 Minigames are now labeled as "Quiz" instead of contest to be more fitting
-Mystical lamp game is now a little bit slower, casting at the correct time after and error makes your druid invulnerable again , may keep you in the game.
-Mathematician & Rynn's magical Quiz now have a round based point system, each round gives one point up to 9, then the game will end, the game will continue as long as at least one player is left.
-Bomberman minigame , crates can drop small healing runes.
-fixed a strange bug that caused the game to crash (sometimes) on game 43.

-update 25.7.17
-fixed a bug with the graverobber flames, i accidentaly changed the wrong fireburn ability and that had an effect on this minigame
-fixed the reported bugs with the thieves minigame, items can not be sold manually anymore, just walk into the circle.
+added Random mode, if you pick random it will play 10 random minigames and skip the selection area every time, added all minigames mode again.
+removed cinematic at the beginning so it is easier to click the buttons.
+no game mode selection will now work properly, this was only a minor issue if you had no player 1.

-update 26.7.17
-Minigame Scary night now lasts 90 seconds , down from 120 seconds, the total amount of ghosts will still be the same over all, music changed.
-Minigame Groms fighting school, fixed groms whirl animation at the end, game is now playable if you're allone to try it out.
-Minigame Mystical lamp, the lamp does not go crazy anymore, minimum speed to change color is 0.5 seconds now.

-update 27.7.17jup, more small updates.
-Hauted Ruin path, cinematic is now unskippable(ESC wont remove the instruction)
-The 3 Reflex games, Warden Disco, Goms Fightnign School and Mystical lamp all now have a minimum time to react each round. (0,5 seconds)
-added another animation reset to the Blademasters in Groms fighting school i have seen no animation errors now.
-The Math School minigame now has seperated variables for +/- and x calculations, this will make addition and substractions with higher numbers more quickly and multiplications have lower numbers.

-update 17.9.17
-fixed several tooltips (spelling and bad english)
-reworked the mechanic of the "Training Grounds" minigame a blittle to make gameplay smoother.
-Removed Mountain King Minigame and replaced it with a new Minigame, "Pillar Balance".
-redone the Archmage minigame, it was a boring button masher, now it is an action loaded survival type minigame with some cool effects.
-changed the looks of some older minigames.

-update 21.10.17
-Made the minigame selection are slightly larger to space out the minigame units better(it got a bit full there)
-new minigame Puzzling Temple (quiz)
-new minigame Seal Race (race)
-Removed "Greedy Pandaren" minigame and replaced it with a new PvP minigame
-Relocated all winter type games for better looks.
-The Horse race and Spider cave minigame are now slightly longer.
-Removed the rocks from the Murloc Thieves game
-The room of the Graverobber minigame is now slightly smaller and flames spawn faster.
-Changed layout of the Spellball minigame a little.
-changed the Haunted Ruin Path minigame again in an attempt to fix the map crash after the cutscene for some reason.
-The Penguin Minigame now has a slide function.
-The taurens abilities in the Knockout minigame deal no dmagae anymore but spikes deal more instead.

-update 06.03.18
-minor bug fixes and some layout changes
-Fixed a bug that made the paladin respawn after the footman game ended at a certain moment.
-Reduced the Attack cooldown of the Chaos Blademasters by 33%
-Increased the duration of the Penguin Minigame(path to finish is now longer, slightly reduced the amount of ice balls)
-fixed the camera at the beginning of the warden disco dance game(it was at a wrong location)
-removed the cinematic sequence from the haunted ruin path game (maybe that caused the crashes?)
-Changed the design of following minigames: Pains' Room 1 & 2.
-'Spell Ball' is now with Demon Hunters (HP also increased by 25%)
-removed the delay of invulnerability from the murloc thieves minigame after throwing the egg.

Keywords:
Mini Game, Party, Fun,
Contents

Pain's Party v 1.47 r (Map)

Reviews
ragingspeedhorn: Excellent party map, in my oppinion far greater than uther party. Approved!
  1. ragingspeedhorn: Excellent party map, in my oppinion far greater than uther party. Approved!

2. Parrothead

Parrothead

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Love the map, has alot of fun in it

Pros:
    [x]Fun map with friends
    [x]Hours of enjoyment
    [x]Gameplay modes
    [x]Unique games
    [x]Very Long minigames

Cons:
    [x]To many dodge-type games
    [x]Very long minigames

Very long minigames can be good and bad

Overall Score: [8]Awsome!

Comments: Love the map, didnt see many bugs (if any). Keep up the good work! My favorite game was the santa one.

3. Arohk

Arohk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thank you for the reply, i removed one stupid dodge game and made a new one for it ^^.

4. Kill3rbeast

Kill3rbeast

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    At first i have to say this is a really cool/good mini game map!!!

Pros:
    -Funny mini-games
    -Many new game ideas
    -Modes

Con:
    Some mini-games take too long for example the Mini-Aos; someone dies in the first 2 mins and have to wait 6 min until the mini- game ends. The chance that he leave is 80% o_O. You should make you mini-games take max. 4min.

Overall Score: [9]Excellent!

Keep working on it ;-)

Greetings
    Kill3rbeast

5. Kill3rbeast

Kill3rbeast

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hi there again Arohk,

thanks for making a updated version! It's cool but can you pls change the choosing features the minigames... When all can choose a minigame at once this is random, too. The most player just run into a unit and choose something without knowing what is it...

Let a random player choose the minigame, or the player that won last minigame or something like this pls!

Greetings
    Kill3rbeast

6. N00byN00b

N00byN00b

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I realy love this map i played it allready long time back only stupid thing is nearly no 1 host it :(

7. Arohk

Arohk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hi, Kill3rbeast, i already thought of something like that, but whit my 'selection system' i kill two flies at once ;)
    1, what if the 'one' player that can select a minigame goes AFK? (i must think of all possibilities) would be annoying.
    2,every player has the chance to select the game he wants, if hes fast enough of course ^^

8. Chuck

Chuck

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome map, every challenge is fun and original. Great to play with friends and in pubbies, cool music.
    10/10
    The challenge where you stomp beetles who come out of trees fatals the game =/. Has happened every time.
    The 2 archer challenges, picked from the top left, where you dodge things, one should be something else, cause they are pretty well the same thing. Everything else is perfect.
    PS, how do you change the music like that?
    PSS add more mazes :).
    PSSS offtopic, but you should upload scary forest 1 here!

9. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    love this map bro!! when it frist came out i didnt like it much but after all the versions it came up and made a big deal i did! gj -Army-of-Pandas

10. xxdingo93xx

xxdingo93xx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hey Arohk :) I have a question to you.

Well, I am making my own party map at the moment and I also use levers. However, I use them as units because if I use them as destructables then they don't work how I want them to...Anyway, now I use them as units and it works fine but the levers are white :eek: they have no skin, only a white box, not more :D My question is - did you use your levers as destructables or units? If you used them as units, how did you changed their colors?
    Greetz out of Germany
    ~dingo

Well, I use a selection system in my map. It's easy how to prevent those problems, about the afk:
    Just use a timer of 30 seconds. If it expires, an active, allied player gets control of the Game Selecting Unit.
    About giving each player chance to select a game:
    Give the winner of the last game a Game Selecting Unit in the Game Selecting Area (lol) First Game in Selection Mode choses plyer red ;9 that will solve the problems

11. HFR

HFR

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Does this map have AI?

12. copsychus

copsychus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can he continue to update this map ? , ,, i like it so much than uther party

13. Darkzealot_128

Darkzealot_128

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This map is great. It's better than those other maps like uther party, keep up the great work.

5/5

14. warlike_tony

warlike_tony

Resources:
    Resources:
    on of the game santa has terrible bug : we can't take-up any presents

15. TpM

TpM

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yup surely its better than uther party. Good that is updated again! 5/5

16. copsychus

copsychus

Resources:
    Resources:
    what 's new for new upload?

17. Arohk

Arohk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i have written it into the desciption.

i also have an other minigame in my head, but the one i made yesterday (Nr. 33) took me about 6 hours to make , lets see when i am in the mood ;)

mah, why it still shows the old Minimap picture, i have importet a new >.> (in game it shows the correct one)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  18. Rangerdeaths

Rangerdeaths

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's a great thing that the map is being improved. I remember some crazy bugs in which destroyed the game :(
    Hope they are corrected.

19. Arohk

Arohk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    if you find some game breaking bug(s) you can always report them here so i can fix them.