• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uther Party Ultima-V

Uther party version ultima-V
Have fun.
Contents

Uther Party Ultima-V (Map)

Reviews
panther-anthro: Great party mini-game and highly entertaining highly deserving of approval. Read my review for further info.

M

panther-anthro: Great party mini-game and highly entertaining highly deserving of approval. Read my review for further info.

Level 9
In Uther Party Ultima,the Selection of mini games are well chosen, triggered, and of a excellent play style thats friendly to new and challanging to new players. This map is a great for a quick round of games with a friend when your short on time.

I give Uther Ultima-V Party a 8 out of 10 for being a exceptional collection of well made mini-games.

Level 13
Few places favor quantity over quality, but this map is one of them. I could make far better mini-games than what are in Uther Party, but I would never have the patience to complete so damn many of them! The variety and long-lasting novelty of this this game is what makes it so great. Everything is clever and simple, too.

9/10

Level 7
I love this map, It's very nice and have good mini-games. Fun to play with friends but...
What about the secret level? How do I give the "Ring" to the Lich?
There's no way, I've checked the triggers.
What it seems is like an incomplete mini-game or meant-to-confuse trigger.
It would be good if he could link that to a special mini-game but he didn't.
I love this map so much back then...