• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pain's Party v 1.47.2 r

Pain's Party v 1.47.2 r

Minigame Contest map, contains 47 Minigames.

Player one can select the amount of games to play at the beginning, 5 ,10, 15, 45 or 10 random games.

After selecting the game mode and after every minigame you find yourself in the selection room for the minigames, simply move to a unit you like, to play the next minigame.
Every player can do this, to make sure everyone can select his favourite minigame.

Newer screenshots:
j1y8gu7a4gyp8t16g.jpg

89wmz07hr0a7kvd6g.jpg

update 9.7.10

-added AFK ckeck, type -afk in the chat to start the afk check, a dialoge will pop up and you have 10 seconds to klick on it, if a player does not click he leav the game.
-fixed another one or two hotkeys i found.
-shortened some timers

update 20.7.10
-improved the point system, obtained points for winning a minigame does not oblique the number of players anymore, the winner of a minigame now always gets 8 points, second 7 points, third 6 points ... and so on.
-improved some Minigames:
Bomb House and Graverobbers is faster now,Graverobbers don't die anymore if the platform disappears under them.
changed Spell Ball Minigame to Bloodmages instead of Demonhunters,
Santas helpers now shows the correct animation when carring Items and Items reduce the movement speed a little (expensive items more than cheap items)

update 10.9.10
-new minigame: nr. 35 Tank Party (PvP)
You control a Steam tank and move it around with the arrow keys, tanks got 6 abilities to battle.
-mini footman, if a player loses his castle, his units wont be removed anymore, but the hero will not revive. so you stay in game for a while longer when you got beaten.
-Increased speed of mystical lamp game.

*redone the whole afk check, type -afk in the chat to start the afk check (please use with care and only if you realy don't want to wait anymore, i have not tested it for every minigame now, if you find a bug with this , please report.

update 16.9.10
-New terrain for Bunny Hunters minigame, (also effects the minigame itself a little)
-rebalanced Santas Helpers, Item Combos now always grant 3 Extra Points instead of double points, this will make cheap items more usefull.
-new music theme for Party Tanks minigame

update 20.9.10
-Bomberman Minigame,better special effects and terrain, removed the super flash bombs from the random loot(the steel box in the middle will now drop 1 "max bomb" upgrade) and fixed a bug with the game text (fire level was always caped to lvl 8, now the text will say "Fire lvl maximum" instead of continue counting)

update 26.12.16
removed the timer from battle tanks minigame, cause the game to crash for what ever reason, it is now a hidden timer.

update 03.01.17
-6 new minigames have been added, total amount of minigames is now 41.
#NEW GAMES:
King of the Mountain(PvP)
Wave Pool(maze)
Scary Night(Survival)
Life of a Peon(Survival)
No honor among thieves(contest)
Gadgetzan Roulette(gamble)

-renamed minigame types in the selection area to be more fitting(
map description above is not up to date)
-fixed english on several minigame descriptions and tooltips
-Disco dance game has now a short demo before it starts
(players always had trouble to understand what to do, i hope that helps!)
-small adjustments in older minigames, ability cooldowns, timers ect...
-Victory Cinematic has been changed.

-update 27.4.17
-minor updates to some games, sorry no new minigames added, i am kinda out of ideas.
)Arena Peons
have less attack damage, 5 down from 10
Arena Peons got new ability "Panic"
)Whirl Pool
The game now got an Arrow at the top that shows where the next free spot will be before the finish
line, so you know where to get through, increased duration of "claw" to 1.5 seconds up from 1.2
seconds.
)No Honor Among Thieves
Spawn rate of villagers increased from 8 to 7 seconds
Bringing back money/treasure now tells you how much gold you have in the chat and how much you need to finish the game
)Scary night
mana regeneration of villager women slightly increased.

-update 30.4.17
added 2 new minigames
)Greedy Brewmasters, contesttype minigame.
)Hauted Ruin path, memory type maze minigame.

-update 28.6.17
added 1 new minigame
)Lok'Tar Ogar, Blade Master Arena, PvP type

-3 Minigames are now labeled as "Quiz" instead of contest to be more fitting
-Mystical lamp game is now a little bit slower, casting at the correct time after and error makes your druid invulnerable again , may keep you in the game.
-Mathematician & Rynn's magical Quiz now have a round based point system, each round gives one point up to 9, then the game will end, the game will continue as long as at least one player is left.
-Bomberman minigame , crates can drop small healing runes.
-fixed a strange bug that caused the game to crash (sometimes) on game 43.

-update 25.7.17
-fixed a bug with the graverobber flames, i accidentaly changed the wrong fireburn ability and that had an effect on this minigame
-fixed the reported bugs with the thieves minigame, items can not be sold manually anymore, just walk into the circle.
+added Random mode, if you pick random it will play 10 random minigames and skip the selection area every time, added all minigames mode again.
+removed cinematic at the beginning so it is easier to click the buttons.
+no game mode selection will now work properly, this was only a minor issue if you had no player 1.

-update 26.7.17
-Minigame Scary night now lasts 90 seconds , down from 120 seconds, the total amount of ghosts will still be the same over all, music changed.
-Minigame Groms fighting school, fixed groms whirl animation at the end, game is now playable if you're allone to try it out.
-Minigame Mystical lamp, the lamp does not go crazy anymore, minimum speed to change color is 0.5 seconds now.

-update 27.7.17jup, more small updates.
-Hauted Ruin path, cinematic is now unskippable(ESC wont remove the instruction)
-The 3 Reflex games, Warden Disco, Goms Fightnign School and Mystical lamp all now have a minimum time to react each round. (0,5 seconds)
-added another animation reset to the Blademasters in Groms fighting school i have seen no animation errors now.
-The Math School minigame now has seperated variables for +/- and x calculations, this will make addition and substractions with higher numbers more quickly and multiplications have lower numbers.

-update 17.9.17
-fixed several tooltips (spelling and bad english)
-reworked the mechanic of the "Training Grounds" minigame a blittle to make gameplay smoother.
-Removed Mountain King Minigame and replaced it with a new Minigame, "Pillar Balance".
-redone the Archmage minigame, it was a boring button masher, now it is an action loaded survival type minigame with some cool effects.
-changed the looks of some older minigames.

-update 21.10.17
-Made the minigame selection are slightly larger to space out the minigame units better(it got a bit full there)
-new minigame Puzzling Temple (quiz)
-new minigame Seal Race (race)
-Removed "Greedy Pandaren" minigame and replaced it with a new PvP minigame
-Relocated all winter type games for better looks.
-The Horse race and Spider cave minigame are now slightly longer.
-Removed the rocks from the Murloc Thieves game
-The room of the Graverobber minigame is now slightly smaller and flames spawn faster.
-Changed layout of the Spellball minigame a little.
-changed the Haunted Ruin Path minigame again in an attempt to fix the map crash after the cutscene for some reason.
-The Penguin Minigame now has a slide function.
-The taurens abilities in the Knockout minigame deal no dmagae anymore but spikes deal more instead.

-update 06.03.18
-minor bug fixes and some layout changes
-Fixed a bug that made the paladin respawn after the footman game ended at a certain moment.
-Reduced the Attack cooldown of the Chaos Blademasters by 33%
-Increased the duration of the Penguin Minigame(path to finish is now longer, slightly reduced the amount of ice balls)
-fixed the camera at the beginning of the warden disco dance game(it was at a wrong location)
-removed the cinematic sequence from the haunted ruin path game (maybe that caused the crashes?)
-Changed the design of following minigames: Pains' Room 1 & 2.
-'Spell Ball' is now with Demon Hunters (HP also increased by 25%)
-removed the delay of invulnerability from the murloc thieves minigame after throwing the egg.

Keywords:
Mini Game, Party, Fun,
Contents

Pain's Party v 1.47 r (Map)

Reviews
ragingspeedhorn: Excellent party map, in my oppinion far greater than uther party. Approved!
Level 2
some important fixes to the issues i saw on the stream today.
-Pandas now spawn as supposed, a loop integer had generated much more than intended.
-made the room of the blade master duel arena smaller and spikes now spawn during the game after each minute to reduce the size of the room even more.
-fixed a variable at the Shade quiz/maze that gave players too many points on death.
-tried to reduce lag on the footman training by changing the salute ability.
I found some bugs!! that's very bad

Bug 1:In No honor among thieves , If you click into Police Station , sometimes you can get into it , then you cant get out Foerver!And the map will keep that MiniGame FOREVER!!
Bug 2:In Graverobbers , Why i dont be close to fire , i still be damaged?????And i will die quickly!!Is this use mind to kill??
Bug 3:In No honor among thieves , Money Icon cant be shown right when i click the villager , treasure is showing right , money is shown green!!!!But if you get it your own , it will be right.

I dont know if this only on my computer!! Reply me pls!!

Level 9
I found some bugs!! that's very bad

Bug 1:In No honor among thieves , If you click into Police Station , sometimes you can get into it , then you cant get out Foerver!And the map will keep that MiniGame FOREVER!!
Bug 2:In Graverobbers , Why i dont be close to fire , i still be damaged?????And i will die quickly!!Is this use mind to kill??
Bug 3:In No honor among thieves , Money Icon cant be shown right when i click the villager , treasure is showing right , money is shown green!!!!But if you get it your own , it will be right.

I dont know if this only on my computer!! Reply me pls!!

well, thx for reporting it. i have never testet to go inside the police station, i am not even sure how you got into that but i will ty it out. I have a few smaller changes coming in the next update, i will include that. then.

The flames in the graverobber game have a fireburn ability that ticks every second or so, sometimes you might touch the flame but the damage doesnt tick at that moment, you you can run through it without taking damage if youre quick enough.
The money Icon i used was the minimap Gold mine icon, maybe i have to change that if it has no disabled version.

Level 2
well, thx for reporting it. i have never testet to go inside the police station, i am not even sure how you got into that but i will ty it out. I have a few smaller changes coming in the next update, i will include that. then.

The flames in the graverobber game have a fireburn ability that ticks every second or so, sometimes you might touch the flame but the damage doesnt tick at that moment, you you can run through it without taking damage if youre quick enough.
The money Icon i used was the minimap Gold mine icon, maybe i have to change that if it has no disabled version.
To be honest, you should play MiniGame Graverobber by yourself, and you will find the problem :D
Another bug, In No honor among thieves, you can sell the things that you cheated, instead of going into the circle.And if you do that, you will get extra coins(For example: I cheated a coin, a treasure and a coin.Then I sell a treasure on the tent instead of enter circle.THEN I WILL GET "2+6+2+6"BUT THE RIGHT SHOULD BE "2+6+2".I THINK THIS IS NOT GOOD ,NOT Conform to reality.One thing can be se sold twice and you can get the money twice?!!?)I dont know if this you set this willfully.

Maybe you cant understand..This is another explain:

WAY 1:
1.You robbed some money(ONE TREASURE , TWO COIN)
2.You are going back to the tent(BUT YOU WENT THROUGH THE CIRCLE)
3:Then all of your stolen goods sold out!
4.Then the system let you know you get(6+2+2=10 COINS OF 20 COINS)

WAY 2: [Should be Modified]
1.You robbed some money(ONE TREASURE , TWO COIN)
2.You are going back to the tent(BUT YOU DID NOT GO THROUGH THE CIRCLE)
3.You use you mouse, Right Click the "TREASURE" you get, and move your mouse pointer on the tent.
4.FOR SURE. NOW YOU LEFT CLICK THIS TENT.YEAH!!YOU SOLD IT!!!
5:Then all of your stolen goods sold out!
6.Then the system let you know you get(6+2+2 +6 =16 COINS OF 20 COINS)

Similarly, if you sell the coin instead of treasure, you will get double coin(2+2=4)

Finally, i still hope that you add back the "Full Party" mode in the map.

Last edited:
Level 9
hm okay, i will check that as well, if you enter the cricle infront of the tent, it simply removes the items from you and adds their value to your gold, maybe it loops twice? i dont know how you can sell an item to the shop and then still have it in your inventory or vice vers, maybe i simply remove the option to sell the items at all.

I thought full party mode was unnecessary because it takes way too long to play all the games, but i can turn it back on no problem.

Level 2
hm okay, i will check that as well, if you enter the cricle infront of the tent, it simply removes the items from you and adds their value to your gold, maybe it loops twice? i dont know how you can sell an item to the shop and then still have it in your inventory or vice vers, maybe i simply remove the option to sell the items at all.

I thought full party mode was unnecessary because it takes way too long to play all the games, but i can turn it back on no problem.
Sorry - -! I mean after i sell the item, i got twice gold(only that item, not all!)and it disappered as usual.not can really sell twice....

Level 2

I know the reason! In No honor among thieves, if thief turns itself to a bush, you can get into the Police Station!

Level 2
All fixed, it was all just very simple bugs or an oversight by me. but they had a big effect.
Some other suggestions:
  • The sound that is very short should not be the background music(For Example MiniGame Scary Night and MiniGame Scary Forest)(the sound you use is "Tension.mp3")Let them loop over and over again is not good idea.There's better Warcraft 3 original sound can replace it.(I know you want to create a climate of terror, but that Short,Looped BGM is actually uncomfortable)(Music Suggestion: Undead1.mp3, Undead2.mp3, Undead3.mp3....)
  • I think overall rhythm of MiniGame Scary Night is not very good.This game should increase its speed and reduce its cost time.
  • In MiniGame Gadgetzan Roulette, the skill “Shield” only be useful in the current round,but i think it still can be improved.For example you can cut out the invincible visual effect when the current round passed althoug they know it only useful in the current round.
  • Minigames are more and more, sometimes you choose a wrong one by mistake.If you can, i advise to adjust gap of some Minigames in order to choose the right one easily.
  • "Mini Game Nr. 20, Scary Forest 0:" Why has "0" at the end of the words...is added this willfully?What it mean? -.-
Personal advice for reference only :)

Level 9
The Gadgetzan Roulett is a Gamble type game, you can use your shield once to lock in points, or you can risk it and wait and get nothing. That was the idea behind it, not that you use the shield in every round.

If you use the shield in round 1 with 10% chance, you get one point and you're out, believe it or not i have seen it explode in the first round and everyone died because no one wanted to lock in 1 point. i Usually go for 3 or 4 points, then the chance to explode is realy high.

I agree that the Scary Night game is a bit slow, it can be speed up a bit, the Tension music fits well for short minigames i think.
The Scary Forest 0 thing, well... If you check out my other maps You will find Scary Forest 2, Scary Forest 1 i don't have anymore and it was one of my very first escape maps.
It is an easter egg related to that.

Level 2
The Gadgetzan Roulett is a Gamble type game, you can use your shield once to lock in points, or you can risk it and wait and get nothing. That was the idea behind it, not that you use the shield in every round.

If you use the shield in round 1 with 10% chance, you get one point and you're out, believe it or not i have seen it explode in the first round and everyone died because no one wanted to lock in 1 point. i Usually go for 3 or 4 points, then the chance to explode is realy high.

I agree that the Scary Night game is a bit slow, it can be speed up a bit, the Tension music fits well for short minigames i think.
The Scary Forest 0 thing, well... If you check out my other maps You will find Scary Forest 2, Scary Forest 1 i don't have anymore and it was one of my very first escape maps.
i see, now i understand that game.

i think tension music is still not perfect.Scary Night costs about two minutes as usaual.Even if you will cut some time, it still is bit long for tension music.

"tension.mp3 " Total duration is about 8s. it will loop so many times.i think it's bad in Scary Night.But in Scary Forest, i have no comment now.the music fits that minigame.

Last edited:
Level 2

Some Other suggestion:
  • The Mystical Lamp
The speed of the light change color will later become very fast, ordinary people can hardly succeed. Is this deliberately designed?I think players lose in this way is not very convinced.
  • King of the Mountain
1.Storm Hammer's repulsive(knocked back) design is a bit confusing.Why the direction of repulsive is not 180°?(Maybe ThunderClap also has this problem, but i dont find.)

2.Although you have already explained, but there are still some players do not know that fall to the platform outside the blue flame area will let them die. Maybe you need to stress the instructions.(I had played this with some players.When they died they all enter words "?")
  • Haunted Ruin Path
The movie can be skiped by ESC.Maybe you should add some JASS code to stop this action?
  • Tank Party
Sometimes the direction keys are not very sensitive.But this is not your problem...This is War3's own problem.
  • Grom's Fighting School
Sometimes players'blademasters don't show the jump cut action(when you press Arrow key)But this chance of this problem is small.

This map is good.I hope you can keep updating it if you are available.

That's all.Maybe some problems only happened to me...I dont sure~

Level 2

And,in some Minigames(no relations with BM), i heard the sound of Blade Master use its skill Bladestorm, hope you can fix this.

Level 9
And,in some Minigames(no relations with BM), i heard the sound of Blade Master use its skill Bladestorm, hope you can fix this.

i am not sure what you mean by that, i have never experienced anything like this.

*The tank party game:
To make the arrow movement work correctly, you have to release one Arrow first before pushing the next one, you know a Tank is diffucult to maneuver and when you let go of the gas pedal it stops, even if you push down another one at that time.

*I already slowed down the Lamp game, i am ok with the speed it is now, i think it only goes for 20 rounds before the speed of it changing is almsot 0 seconds,
To give a little better instruction, if you push wrong once, you become vulnerable and take damage from the lamp, but if you push correctly again you become invulnerable again.

*I know i am also not a 100% satisfied about the Mountain King Minigame but it somehow works out, the knockback works as following:
when ever you take damage your mountain King gets kicked BACKWARDS from his facing direction, the more health he lost the farther he gets knocked back.
The Text before the game starts clearly says that if you fall off the Platform you're dead, the health is irrelevant and only is for the calculation of the knockback distance, if you manage to survive on the Platform and die with 0 health, kudos to you.

The animation about the blademasters could be an animation speed problem when the game becomes too fast but it should not effect the game it self, focus on the buttons in the middle and not the blademaster .

Level 2
i am not sure what you mean by that, i have never experienced anything like this.

*The tank party game:
To make the arrow movement work correctly, you have to release one Arrow first before pushing the next one, you know a Tank is diffucult to maneuver and when you let go of the gas pedal it stops, even if you push down another one at that time.

*I already slowed down the Lamp game, i am ok with the speed it is now, i think it only goes for 20 rounds before the speed of it changing is almsot 0 seconds,
To give a little better instruction, if you push wrong once, you become vulnerable and take damage from the lamp, but if you push correctly again you become invulnerable again.

*I know i am also not a 100% satisfied about the Mountain King Minigame but it somehow works out, the knockback works as following:
when ever you take damage your mountain King gets kicked BACKWARDS from his facing direction, the more health he lost the farther he gets knocked back.
The Text before the game starts clearly says that if you fall off the Platform you're dead, the health is irrelevant and only is for the calculation of the knockback distance, if you manage to survive on the Platform and die with 0 health, kudos to you.

The animation about the blademasters could be an animation speed problem when the game becomes too fast but it should not effect the game it self, focus on the buttons in the middle and not the blademaster .
I mean, when you play other mini-games, you hear the sound of the blademaster rotating.

For example,i played Gorm's fighting school,then i go to play Pain's Room 2.You will hear that sound!that's annoying!
you can test the two games(Grom First) by yourself, you'll find the problem...

Level 9
I mean, when you play other mini-games, you hear the sound of the blademaster rotating.

For example,i played Gorm's fighting school,then i go to play Pain's Room 2.You will hear that sound!that's annoying!
you can test the two games(Grom First) by yourself, you'll find the problem...

aha that makes it more clear to me, sounds like the spinning animation doesnt stop after the game ends.

Level 2
the Lamp game, i mean the speed after 20 rounds is so fast.Some players dont die before 20 rounds, but the speed after 20 rounds just like the system wants them to die!it makes them depressed and then they feel the game is unfair.i think this can be improved(Optimize the gaming experience).Maybe you do this is to cut down the game cost time.But i thinki there's better way to do that,i dont get good idea now.

That's up to you to change it or not -.-

Level 2
the Lamp game, i mean the speed after 20 rounds is so fast.Some players dont die before 20 rounds, but the speed after 20 rounds just like the system wants them to die!it makes them depressed and then they feel the game is unfair.i think this can be improved(Optimize the gaming experience).Maybe the speed after 20 rounds that you set is to cut down the game cost time.But i thinki there's better way to do that,i dont get good idea now.

That's up to you to change it or not -.- Just use my Suggestions for reference, i just say what i want to say..

Level 9
I Value your oppinion and thanks for reporting the small bugs to me, there is things only a player can see who did not make the map, and i am kinda forgetful and often overlook some stuff.

What i will change in the next update:
The Lamp actually went into a negative wait timer , thats why it goes crazy after some rounds, i changed the formula a bit and made it a minumum of 0.5 seconds to use magic, but understand that can make the game go on for a while if no one ever pushes wrong. It's still pretty fast though even without lag.

The Groms Fighting school game, i added an animation reset to grom when the game ends, and the game will be playable in single player to test it, i also increased the animation speed of players blademasters after round 20, maybe that fixes the animation problem of not showing the jump attack when it goes too fast.

I dont know what Jass script blocks the ESC in videos, but doesnt that only remove the text and not end the video?

Level 2
In Grom's Fighting School, if all players died, after the system shows "Choose a Minigame", this game will still show "Grom become faster every round!"
The Mathematician has the same problem.when all players died, after the system shows "Wrong!" and "Choose a Minigame", this game still shows "Good!" Is that laughing at us?= =

By the way...The Mathematician's difficulty is a bit over the top.When i play this game in v 1.35, the operations difficulty is fit...

Level 9
In Grom's Fighting School, if all players died, after the system shows "Choose a Minigame", this game will still show "Grom become faster every round!"
The Mathematician has the same problem.when all players died, after the system shows "Wrong!" and "Choose a Minigame", this game still shows "Good!" Is that laughing at us?= =

By the way...The Mathematician's difficulty is a bit over the top.When i play this game in v 1.35, the operations difficulty is fit...

hm well, at least only some minor issues, could need some polishing i assume.

No the game is not laughing at you, the trigger is just still running.

Last edited:
Level 4
i find a bug in the cannon part you can hide in the corners and cannon tower no hit you sorry can explain better what minigame is.

Level 9
i find a bug in the cannon part you can hide in the corners and cannon tower no hit you sorry can explain better what minigame is.

if you mean this, no, the canon towers fire completly randomly, you can get hin the the corner.
If you didn't get hit ,it is possible to not get hit by just not moving ofc.

Attachments

• canontower.jpg
    canontower.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 71
Level 1
Hi Arokh . Please can you tell me What is the name of the music in the Graverobber game?

Level 9
The new Minigame, Pillar Balance, has not been testet online by me yet, i tried every player slot and every Moon Priestess unit to see if the triggers work correctly and could not find any bugs.
But i can't tell how good the balance is, usually my math turns out correct or just slightly off.

Level 23
Hello AroHk, my friends and i have been playing the map, it is amazing! Thank you so much for updating it. The priestess of the moon on the pillar map, the lobster evading the waves, and the kobold dodging the fire/falling platform are my three favorites so far, we are still playing :)
Just FYI, we crashed one time on the map with the shade/ghost where we need to memorize the path backwards. We played it twice, first time did not crash so it doesn't seem to happen every time but on the second time it crashed right before the cinematic ended (showing the last/first way to go)

Level 9
Hello AroHk, my friends and i have been playing the map, it is amazing! Thank you so much for updating it. The priestess of the moon on the pillar map, the lobster evading the waves, and the kobold dodging the fire/falling platform are my three favorites so far, we are still playing :)
Just FYI, we crashed one time on the map with the shade/ghost where we need to memorize the path backwards. We played it twice, first time did not crash so it doesn't seem to happen every time but on the second time it crashed right before the cinematic ended (showing the last/first way to go)

hm interesting, i had this problem once when adding the ghost ability to units but i thought i fixed it by having untis with ghost ability already instead of adding it to them.
If i can somehow reproduce the crash i can fix it, but if not i dont realy know what could cause it.

Level 23
hm interesting, i had this problem once when adding the ghost ability to units but i thought i fixed it by having untis with ghost ability already instead of adding it to them.
If i can somehow reproduce the crash i can fix it, but if not i dont realy know what could cause it.

Hi, i am uploading the file in my crash log for your reference if you need. If you do not i will delete the file The map is so much fun Arohk, my friends and i will keep playing it many times. Also, for the game with the pillars, would it be possible to disable the move button for that game and only allow jump, because we found its possible to accidentally kill our priestess of the moon on the spikes if we right click close to the edge of the pillar ( we can walk off and die by mistake ).

Level 9
Hi, i am uploading the file in my crash log for your reference if you need. If you do not i will delete the file The map is so much fun Arohk, my friends and i will keep playing it many times. Also, for the game with the pillars, would it be possible to disable the move button for that game and only allow jump, because we found its possible to accidentally kill our priestess of the moon on the spikes if we right click close to the edge of the pillar ( we can walk off and die by mistake ).

sorry but i have no idea what to read out of the log,

i just testet the Haunted Ruin path game with 7 computer players and nothing happened, but i can change something about it.

I can see that the Pillar Balance game can be a bit confusing as how it works.
I can explain what it actually does however.
You ust know all Priestess units are actually flying and not realy standing on any of the pillars, they are just hovering at a set hight above them, when using the jump ability it orders the Priestess to move to the targeted location while adjusting her flying hight over a second, if you are not above a platform after that it will set flying hight to 0 and kill her. (there is a region set below every pillar to check if you move out or into one, or if you castet the jump ability.)
so it is possible to walk around yes, you can also jump and turn around mid-air , which can be used to trick other people. just make sure you are above a pillar when the jump animation is over, i actually added a trigger to slow down her animation while jumping to make it look more smooth but the game keeps ignoring the funktion and make her look like walking through air.

3d598e-1506096835.jpg

Also keep perspective in mind to avoid jumping behind a pillar, it is adviced to click a little bit below the platform (where the pillar touches the ground) to land in it's centre

Also i may add, if you cant move around on the Platform you stand on diagonal jumps are not possible, they only work if you move the the edge and jump to another edge. If you fall off on you own, shame yourself :D

i will check how the Ghost Path game works agaian , maybe i can change it and fix the crashing problem, but as i said i could not reproduce it.

Last edited:
Level 12
Hello,
A long time fan over-here. I have always loved your map and I have to say the updates you have made to it, have breathed a new life to a classic map. I'm just here to report an issue. The remember your path ghost-shade mini-game always causes a fatal error, it might be because I always chose the 10 random minigames setting. Every time it randoms that mini-game, it goes through a cinematic showing me the path, then crashes. Another issue is the panda mini-game (though you may have already fixed it), when I played the panda mini-game it spawned at pandas for everyone.
Anyways I love your work man, keep it up!

Level 9
Hello,
A long time fan over-here. I have always loved your map and I have to say the updates you have made to it, have breathed a new life to a classic map. I'm just here to report an issue. The remember your path ghost-shade mini-game always causes a fatal error, it might be because I always chose the 10 random minigames setting. Every time it randoms that mini-game, it goes through a cinematic showing me the path, then crashes. Another issue is the panda mini-game (though you may have already fixed it), when I played the panda mini-game it spawned at pandas for everyone.
Anyways I love your work man, keep it up!

all this problem have been fixed already in the current version, the panda game will be replaced with something new in the next update.

Level 1
I'm going to rent a hosting bot this weekend that will host this map on all bnet servers with pvpgn servers and lan like garena. Seems like there is way more people that play on lan and other servers besides bnet. I tried hosting this myself on bnet but barly anyone joined. Hoping hosting this on all servers at one time will bring people in.

Level 2
I have to say the last update was really great!but still have space to improve.
suggestions:

1. In Mini Game Nr. 12, Mini Footman.If you die at the right(certain) time, after this game end,a hero will still be reborn and become "F1"
  2. I still advise to replace Mini Game Nr. 23 The Mystical Lamp.This game is not perfect...but it's up to you.
  3. Mini Game Nr. 35, Tank Party.I think this game is symbolic of the map.But i still advise to replace it.In War3,the keyboard operation is really sh*t(one or two arrows are good,but more are insensitive...)To some extent, you have to be patient to play this game.You'd better replace it, if you have the same idea like me.
  4. Mini Game Nr. 31, Murloc Thiefs, a player played with me told me this.It's a small probability event.
    (player refers to the murloc unit)I was throwing the egg to the closest player to Hydra, then the player died on the spot. At that moment, entering a new round, the hydra egg was reset by the system to other players. And I was relatively closer to the player with the egg and away from the Hydra. At that time, my armor was 2. I watched Hydra come and kill me. I looked at another player holding the egg, the armor is 2, too.
    If you can not find the reason, do not worry about this problem, next time I'll play the map again with my friends.
  5. The reply above.
  6. Mini Game Nr. 43, Haunted Ruin Path still have the possibility to crash.(it seems that War3 patch 1.27 cause this bug)
  7. "Full Party!" mode and "games to play" show the mode only includes 45 games? Should not it be 47?
  8. In No honor among thieves, the spell "pretend" is not as convenient as imagination.You'll still get netted after you ues the spell.

Last edited: