• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Paid request] experienced wc3 map editor needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,

im looking for someone with experience in wc3 map editor to develop a rapid prototype.

basically i want to prototype a game using wc3 editor since it would be much faster to test out and iterate the game concept.

your efforts will be compensated, we are looking to develop something fast within couple of days.

if you are interested contact me via skype: appdevroid

thank you.

Level 1
Can you elaborate more? I don't get it. :)

Of course sorry if wasn't clear, we are a mobile game company, and we have a game concept that we want to prototype and test out, and wc3 editor is a great way for us to rapidly test out the game and iterate to it before we actually develop anything.

i worked on wc3 editor abit and the game concept is pretty doable, its just that im not experienced enough to rapidly make this prototype and iterate to it.

so we are looking for someone with experience in wc3 to help us make this rapid prototype.

once i explain the game that we will prototype, we can set a fixed priced on it, and send the payment once the prototype is delivered, also we will be paying for each iterate as we go.

hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.