• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pages Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
This has happened a few times now.

I am in a thread and it says there is another page. Say I'm on page 86, it would say 87 next to it. I click the next page and it just goes page 86 again. I don't know if this is just Firefox, or if it's a glitch on the site.

The last one I noticed was in the Terraining Challenge, page 67.

Level 15
Hmm, I only see 67 pages as well (as of right now).

How many posts per page are you currently displaying?

Level 15
There may have been a few users recently added to the global ignore list, which requires thread and forum information to be resynchronized.

I just resynchronized everything in case that might solve the problem.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Global ignore list is of little concern to normal users. It is purly one of the 1000 of tools available for administrators to use.

For me (IE 7 user) there are only 26 pages in that thread with no "mysterious next page".

Then again I am on the 40 posts per page option. To adjust the number of posts per page, go to your account options, there their should be a field allowing you to set the number per page (40 at most).

By the sounds of it everyone is currently on eithor 10 or 20 posts per page. Try to see if 40 elimanates this problem as personally I could not stand only a few posts per page (a few as in 10-20).

Level 34
It's proper now. It was just like that until someone posted again. I think it may be due to a deleted post.

Level 34
It's back again. Here is a screen.

I can't go to the page 70. It just send me to the page I am on. 69.

Attachments

• THW.jpg
    THW.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.