• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Over 3500 users, and 15000 posts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
That's right. I'm encouraging all of you to express your thoughts and ideas about such things. You can't go on in life if you don't.

Level 13
master kohaku said:
Our users have posted a total of 15006 articles
We have 3518 registered users

Ove 3500 users, and 15000 posts :D.

Good job, keep it up :D

hey im tired of your racism. you said there is 3500 users while you just said there was 3518, it's like totally excluding those 18 persons. they might feel sad beceause of your act. everyone should be freely accepted and equally appreciated.

there's no space here for your hateful thread.

seriously, that's nice, but it's all in the advertising, i discovered wc3campaigns thru advertising in a map.

Metabee said:
Oh yeah, and WOHOOOOO this forum is much better than Blizzards´, and much more userfriendly.

I'd say 100x better, Blizzards forums are full of trolls and spammers, and whenever someone asks a questions most people reply with "OMG U FREIKIGN NOOBLAR U DONT EVENZ NO HOW TO DO DIZ?!11/??questionmark!1?one"

Thats why i'm highly dependent on the user clicking the google ads... so at least i get some of the huge amount of money back the page costs me
I know I click them each time I come to this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.