• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Outland Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Just thought I'd make and post up an outland terrain. Made it pretty quickly and wanted to get across that hellish, firey crevice feel. The fog got too dark and then when I tried to change it WE just wouldn't seem to agree with me

Attachments

• BurningCrevice.jpg
    BurningCrevice.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 216
Level 6
This is pretty good terrain, give us some diffrent angle screenies, but keep up the good work.

~4rankie~

Level 8
In needs something... units? Some demonic forces? perhaps a few fires?

I view it with the dark sky as being under ground - the red glow of lava hidden from view or something.

good job though

Level 34
I agree with Craka and Wraith. Needs something. Maybe a citadel? I just plain don't like these trees, never have. Although until I cna think of something better I'll let them slide. ;)

The fog is awesome to me. The overall feel is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.