• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Outland Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Some stuff I made at 2:00 AM in the morning... couldn't go to sleep
No one seems to makes outland terrains... only seen one before and it's far back in the forums... Well, here's mine! :infl_thumbs_up:
OutlandScreenie.jpg

OutlandScreenie2.jpg

OutlandScreenie3.jpg

OutlandScreenie4.jpg

Level 7
Really cool, you make this others thing like walls, building or bridge with basic, download or you make it yourself?? One question, why orcs back again at the outland??

Level 21
Really cool, you make this others thing like walls, building or bridge with basic, download or you make it yourself?? One question, why orcs back again at the outland??
I used the Ultimate Terraining Map v.3

And as for orcs, some are fel and some aren't, but I wanted a hermit orc there, and there's no fel ones so I just put'm there, maybe I should've skinned him red?
As for the beast master... He's just befriended them i s'pose

Level 7
No need to make them as Fel Orc SuPa, all you have to do is make your own story.. Orc became Fel Orc because drink Mannoroth's blood and why they can became one after Mannoroth's dead?!? There's a beastmaster and Beastmaster live at Frozen Throne !! Mannoroth dead at Reign of Chaos !!

Just think about some storyline, the orc goes with Thrall's teleport magic to return to their lovely Homeland cause there's whatever something important

Level 7
I guess it's normal for an outland, remembering outland has an senseless terrain and cliff... Even an ground floating

Level 21
Yes, I use Windows Vista...
It stinks though... Not rly wut i'd call compatible with wc3. Lol, everytime I open a map in world editor it doesn't respond for about 2 minutes
I haven't been able to work on outland terrain lately, and I'm not sure if I'll make it playable... been working on a terrain requested by another person, a sunken ruins tileset terrain >.< not rly good with that tileset though

Level 3
I really liked that Outland terrain dude. I just did one the other day... and it was sad haha. But this is really impressive, way to go.

Level 10
Im not sure what to say about this terrain, it seems its 90% imported models and 10% extrodinarily highly raised/lowered cliffs...
EDIT: I have vista and i have no problems with WC3 whatso ever *shrug* some of the things are really cool on it, like you can click a button down by star that moves all your opened windo into a 3d linup that you can shuffle thru and click to go to that one (its uber-sexy).

Status
Not open for further replies.