• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Outland Terrain Texture Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
(Solved) Outland Terrain Texture Issue

Ive been re-skinning the Outland textures and with the help of Warcraft 3 viewer ive been able to find all the textures i need except for one; the one that affects cliffs and bridges. ive spent around 4 hours looking for it by texture and by model with the wc3 viewer but still no luck, i also searched these forums and didn't find any info. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• tile.jpg
    tile.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Level 19
Hmm I dont know the answer, but I think at the textures department you will have a higher chance of getting your problem solved.

Level 6
Hmm I dont know the answer, but I think at the textures department you will have a higher chance of getting your problem solved.

i wasnt sure where to post this, if it could be moved it would be great then!

EDIT: Solved the issue. You need a mpq extractor such as mpq master, find the o.mpq file, extract it and view it any mpq viewer such as wc3 viewer and the textures will be in there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.