• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ourland

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
my first map
susususususus susususususuusususuususususususuususus
Contents

ourland (Map)

Reviews
mafe
Hi, I understand you are a new to (melee) mapping and this is your first map but...... this is a way too basic and, sorry, low-effort map. All-red flat terrain, no decoration, weirdly placed and completely imbalanced creepspots with mostly no...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
Hi, I understand you are a new to (melee) mapping and this is your first map but...... this is a way too basic and, sorry, low-effort map. All-red flat terrain, no decoration, weirdly placed and completely imbalanced creepspots with mostly no itemdrops, trees too far from main buildings, etc.... And what does that image have to do with the map?

If you want to know what a melee map "should" be like, have a look at the default blizzard-created maps and try to use them as examples. Or look at the guides in my signature to get some ideas what is important for melee maps.
Map set to useful/simple.