• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Our Current Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Truly sorry if you seen this hosted forum seems to be dead. The actual truth is, the campaign are still under development and the progress are rather slow as there is only 4 people working on it.

As the progress goes, Berb have soo far trying to fix the mess that occur withing those custom spells and system while Bribe trying to fix up the mess I did during the development of script & trigger of this campaign chapter 1.

However, we do have good news; -Kobas- was about to complete chapter 2 terrain which we would expected to be accomplish in within this weeks. Hopefully the awesome screenshot would be release pretty soon at our scenery department.

As everybody could seen, I am currently purge all those dead thread in this hosted forum to gives this forum a fresh start. As the delay keep goes on, I am in hope to search for an vjass coder that know exactly what to do in order to help me speed up the triggering of this campaign.

This campaign have almost everything close to completion apart from the scripting. Hopefully we could recruit one vjass to aid us.

Time passed and terrain isn't finished jet!
Sorry guys I was stuck with school work, some life problems etc etc!
Point is that as soon as I find some inspiration and time, I will finish terrain and upload pictures!
Terrain is 90% completed honestly, I just want to add some more stuff to make it more beautiful!

As soon as I finish with it I will work on quests with Septimus until he give new terrain job to me :D

I will contact my high school friend (he is PC freak and my DOTA team mate :razz:), to help me find nice quest ideas for THS and help Septimus a little out there!

P.S. sorry about terrain again :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.