• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to know how made orders? ; move, patrol, attack... ordering 1 unit or more to do X action.

I could only find; hold position... ¬¬
I want something like; "Order to units in region move or patrol to another region"

Help...

Level 9
the trigger of issue order has one subproperty "without target". click on it and you will be able to change this to w/e. and there will be your move/attack etc everything you want. btw try to use the search function next time, one of the most asked questions and due to my good mood i was willing to answer.

Level 2
I see thanks, and another question, Do I need make a group of units of 2 o more units to patrol or move to another region?

Level 9
you dont need a unit group to order move /patrol or anything else. just select the right thing.

@blueberry

give the ability to your unit without having an icon on it. so the unit has the ability but it is not shown to the player. then order "build w/e" skill " "wbf - build". you need a target point to build something, or you use the position of the unit as build pos.

you dont need a unit group to order move /patrol or anything else. just select the right thing.

@blueberry

give the ability to your unit without having an icon on it. so the unit has the ability but it is not shown to the player. then order "build w/e" skill " "wbf - build". you need a target point to build something, or you use the position of the unit as build pos.

That's not what I'm doing, I'm trying to make it so they can use a build command even though the default UI is hidden. This wouldn't even be a problem if the UI wheren't hidden, but when it is, you can't use abilities like you normally would at all. I can't find a work around so far.

That's not what I'm doing, I'm trying to make it so they can use a build command even though the default UI is hidden. This wouldn't even be a problem if the UI wheren't hidden, but when it is, you can't use abilities like you normally would at all. I can't find a work around so far.

Use triggers to issue the target to use build abilities.

Level 5
some functions require a unit group, even if you only have 1 unit you want to manipulate. for this there is a "convert unit to unit group" object under "unit group" tab.

same thing for player/player groups

Status
Not open for further replies.