• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Order units in region not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
so a trigger as simple as this for no reason is not working
  • Scene1
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Fade in over 2.00 seconds using texture Black Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Camera - Apply 1 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for (All players): fade out over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Disable user control for (All players)
      • Unit Group - Add all units of (Units in Region0001 <gen>) to Droid1
      • Unit Group - Order Droid1 to Move To (Center of Region 002 <gen>)
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Fade out over 2.00 seconds using texture Black Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
i've tried setting a delay, i've tried moving the units using a separate trigger but no matter what the trigger leaves 5 units behind that are in the region and if i rearrange the units the ones left behind change, even something like resizing the region will change the units that are left behind this driving me insane why is it doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.