• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fog or render distance issue since Reforged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ever since Reforged came out I've noticed an issue during my map's cinematics where either the fog is appearing where it didn't used to, or something with the render distance is being reduced. I've attached a screenshot to show what I'm talking about, and it seems to be happening in all of my cinematics.

These are the kind of triggers I run at the start of my cinematics:

Cinematic - Fade in over 2.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for (All players): fade out over 0.00 seconds
Cinematic - Disable user control for (All players).
Cinematic - Turn subtitle display override On
Camera - ApplyIntroCamera <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
Camera - Rotate camera 10.00 degrees around (Target of IntroCamera <gen>) for Player 1 (Red) over 15.00 seconds

Have other people been seeing this issue?

WC3ScrnShot_020320_091221_001.png

Level 10
I think I saw this even in Reforged ROC campaign, so they probably changed some default values (or broke something).

Try tinkering with these:
  • Actions
    • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Far Z to 2500.00 over 0.00 seconds
    • Environment - Set fog to style Linear, z-start 1000.00, z-end 2500.00, density 0.00 and color (50.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%)

Status
Not open for further replies.