• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Order String Shockwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Is there something wrong with the shockwave issue order, other spells i use the same way and they work i know the custom spell is based off shockwave the spell works when i cast it with a unit that has it its something to do with this trigger it wont cast the spell, Again i have another trigger for another unit that cast spells like this and it works im using Zwiebelchens Threat system its working fine.

Edit: the second one works fine but the other one does not

• GjHenchmenAI
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Is issued an order targeting an object
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to |cffffff00Ginger|r
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to |cffffff00Nicky|r
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to |cffffff00Sansho|r
        • Then - Actions
          • Custom script: if not ZTS_IsEvent() then
          • Custom script: return
          • Custom script: endif
          • Custom script: set udg_TempUnit = ZTS_GetThreatSlotUnit(GetTriggerUnit(), 1)
          • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave (Position of TempUnit)
        • Else - Actions
  • [/hidden]
  • Bite
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Is issued an order targeting an object
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Wolf
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Wolf (2)
        • Then - Actions
          • Custom script: if not ZTS_IsEvent() then
          • Custom script: return
          • Custom script: endif
          • Custom script: set udg_TempUnit = ZTS_GetThreatSlotUnit(GetTriggerUnit(), 1)
          • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Human Sorceress - Slow TempUnit
        • Else - Actions
  • [/hidden]

looks for me as old bug with caching order's id with its target type by 1st use in game,
so check if you're using channel-based spells where you chose order "shockwave" and then check if target is "unit or point target", you must use shockwave with such a target types only.

If you have badly chosen order/target type in your channel-spells you won't be able to order unit to use shockwavein some circumstances, however (as you said) you will be able to use this spell by unit controlled by you in game.

Level 6
so i got it working by going to carrion swarm was working Fine for a day Now they wont cast Carrion swarm i have no idea whats going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.