• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Traitor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Edit of mine previous model Orc footman.
Basicaly i made him look more like a traitor.
Edit1: send him to gym and gave him a blood transfusion.
Edit2: WTF why screenshot havent updated
Edit3: More Green Skin
Edit4: Gave him low fat diet
Edit5: Limb transplantation
Edit6: Fixed Clipping
Edit7: Fixed heating and chamged horns and axe texture to the grunt skin + fixed the hands
Edit8: Forgott to chenge texture on portrait
Edit9: Rotten head to the skull

Keywords:
Ork, Orc, Human, traitor
Contents

Orc Traitor (Model)

Orc Traitor (Model)

Reviews
11:48, 28th May 2015 Misha: from default view it still looks just like a footman.. nothing really is changed well enough.. work on it more. Also, it's obvious that orc can't just fit into a random footman's armor.. something from it has got to go...

M

11:48, 28th May 2015
Misha: from default view it still looks just like a footman.. nothing really is changed well enough.. work on it more.
Also, it's obvious that orc can't just fit into a random footman's armor.. something from it has got to go. and Lastly, bulk him up, it's an orc

as i said, he needs more orc-parts, probably his own skin and random few armor bits.. and less massive axe head
sorry, but the meshes are really distorted and messy.. lots of clipping too

Level 2
You should definitely change some of his animations.
While being a traitor to the humans, he still is an orc.
His animations should be a shared combination of the two.
Just because he sides with the humans now doesn't mean he's just a footman in an orc overcoat. Y'dig?

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

It doesn't look bad at all, and I like the concept.

Level 29
Most useful model, here an example of what can be done with it.
orcpicturr.png

My only complaint could be that the back side of his axehand uses a different texture than the front side of that hand. Whilst this doesnt pose a problem using with the default textures of the model, fe. in the pictured, caused his axehand to appear in a glove when looked from behind, yet bare when viewed from front.

EDIT: Hmm, thats not its only flaw, during stand - 4 the axe upon being sheated will 'heat up' with teamcolor.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Press F5 to refresh the page and see the current screenshot.

Level 7
This looks like a solid concept I'd probably use in a story sometime. It could use some improvements though -- for example, I'd get rid of that splotchy texture on the front of the helmet and replace it with the footman helmet texture. I'd probably also ditch the horns and spikes, as that makes this guy stand out a bit too much. The sheer size of the guy alone -- and the fact that he wears less armor -- should be enough of an indication that he's a traitor.

I'd also drop the shield. Orcs don't strike me as the kind of guys who'd use shields. Just make him a grunt wearing footman armor, basically.